ICF Contracts Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Contracts Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process consisted of an initial phone interview with a recruiter, followed by an in-person interview at their Fairfax office. Phone interview with recruiter went fine, but everything after soured my impression of this company. I had to play a game of phone tag in order to reach the second recruiter who was to set up the in-person interview. This was an effort that spanned over the course of a week or more as the recruiter was not very easy to get ahold of. I was not given an email to contact her, only a phone number, which was inconvenient. Nonetheless, I remained patient as she worked to align all individuals' schedules. After finally securing an interview in person, I was to meet with three different individuals, one of which who, upon my arrival, was sick and switched out at the last minute for another person. Last-minute interview with the first two individuals from the Contracts department went decently, but the second interview with a manager was absolutely terrible. He seemed completely disinterested in anything I had to say, and looked like he was about to fall asleep on that spot. It didn't seem like he had even taken a single glance at my resume before I stepped into the room. After barely asking me any questions, we concluded the interview. After not hearing back for two weeks from the recruiter, I followed up. I was informed that they were still reviewing candidates and determining next steps. After this communication, they never bothered to give me any further updates. Given that I was applying out of state and had gone through the trouble of traveling several hours to that interview, I found it rather unprofessional that a potential candidate be treated this way.

Interview Questions

• What sort of experience do you have working in Contracts?   Answer Question