ICF Energy Efficiency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ICF

1.5

Energy Efficiency Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ICF (Columbia, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an internal employee. The initial email contact occurred about a month after the referral. The immediate next steps were very clear in the email. The HR staff scheduled the initial interview promptly and answered my questions about the meeting time and who the interviewer was. After my first interview, I received a follow up from HR a day later. Appx. 2-3 days later, I was invited to a second interview with a group and was provided a conference number. Unfortunately, the HR staff provided the incorrect number but it was resolved during my call after I contacted HR. I received a final decision about 3 days later via email and phone and was asked to chat about the job terms a day later. Both interviews were behavioral. The entire process took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage competing priorities?   Answer Question
  • What is your favorite Excel function?   Answer Question
  • The work can sometimes be mundane; how will you cope with the repetitive nature of some of your tasks?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Energy Efficiency Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied through a referral. Very relaxed interview process with an initial telephone screening followed by an onsite interview with the team. Got an offer after two weeks of the final interview.

Interview Questions