ICF IT Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ICF

2.5

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager and director. Simple face-to-face individually with both. Did not meet with would be colleagues and was not walked around the office.

Questions during the interview process were quite standard. There was very little that stood out other than the supervising Director had changed from the time of the interview to the start of employment.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle your free time at work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICF.

Interview

The interview process was communicative and up-front. I was contacted about a possible position and within a couple of days had a phone interview with ICF. From there I was moved through the process at a good pace. I had a vacation planned in the middle of the process but, barring that, the whole process would have taken only a few weeks and that includes an in person interview with the team and an additional in person with the client. The recruiters I worked with were honest and very timely in their communications.

Interview Questions

• What would your supervisor say are your greatest challenges?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Honest and timely, like the rest of the process.