ICF Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICF Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at ICF

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICF (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was exactly 30 mins and the time was mostly spent describing the position and all that it will require. It was a behavioral interview so there we a few scenario based questions. I would suggest pulling from all of your experiences, whether work related or not, and actually writing them down and identifying how you handled it and why- just to prepare yourself. The conversation was very comfortable and it didn't make me nervous at all. Overall it was a great interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the challenges you faced in your last position, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter who asked me about my relevant courses in school. I accepted the offered and I enjoyed my experience here. The ICF staff was very helping in assisting my transition from the academic world to the working one.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICF.

Interview

The interview was on phone. There was a panel of 5 people taking a 2 hour interview. A break of 30 minutes was given in between. The Hiring Process is one of the worst I have seen. The panel told me that a decision will be made by the end of the week. I did not receive a revert till the end of next week. And finally they responded saying that the interview was positive and a decision will be made within two days. Finally after more than a week I received an email saying they decided to move forward with another candidate. What's worse is that the job was reposted multiple times on Glassdoor while they kept me waiting for a decision. Why give a candidate a false response saying you were interested in them if you were never really keen on hiring them at the first place? Thorough unprofessional behavior and I don't see myself wanting to work for the company ever again.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at this position and for our company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICF.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone interview in 2 weeks. Asked about previous work experience. Very basic and general. After 2 weeks got an onsite interview. It is behavioral in nature interview. Questions are very easy as long as you familiar with your previous experience.

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through online application using experience.com, and got email notification for an interview. Interview was at a career fair in D.C.
    Asked about my experience and my interests. Pointed out the things from resume.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to work with a team of people or independently?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Baltimore, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by someone in their hiring division via phone. I was sent all of the information over email and it was very helpful. The interview was in the office and was exactly a half an hour and very prompt taking me back. They explained a lot about the position and company before they even asked me questions and it was clear they had really studied my resume and knew a lot about me which was great. It wasn't a stressful interview at all and I really enjoyed talking to them.