ICF Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICF Interview Questions

Interviews at ICF

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in December 2013.

Interview

Through professional networks, was able to submit materials for an existing vacancy and was fast-tracked through the HR system due to an employee reference. Interviewed with 6 senior leaders across the business.

Interview Questions

• How would you clarify a project request that you had zero experience or understanding of.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ICF (Irvine, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was simple and not as intimidating as other interviews I had been through. The first call is from a recruiter who asks you a series of generic questions that help them determine if you would be fit for a second interview. Second interview is in person or Skype depending on location.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

One phone interview with a manager and then 5 in person interviews at the headquarters 2 weeks later. The interviews were either behavioral or they asked about technical skills or industry knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What are your technical skills?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

For my first interview, I had the phone interview with the HR recruiter and in person group interview. After working for a little over a year, I applied for different position that was recommended by my colleague and this interview process was very similar to the first.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICF.

Interview

Very fast and efficient process. One screening call and a superday. Everyone on the team plus the HR were helpful and friendly. It took ~two weeks for them to extend an offer. Questions weren't hard, mostly related to the industry group I interviewed for.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Washington, DC) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called to schedule a 30 minute interview. We discussed my background and a timeline for the hiring process. I was contacted that afternoon for an in-person interview. Overall, I was satisfied with the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICF (Washington, DC).

Interview

It consisted of an HR recruiter contacting me after I submitted my application, a phone interview, and in person interview where I went from office to office interviewing with various members of the team.

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ICF (Laurel, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Normal process, a bit longer for my position as it required additional clearances for client site access. Heard back form the recruiter in a reasonable amount of time at all stages.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICF (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

First with HR phone interview, second with hiring manager phone interview, third with managers on skype. Lastly on-site interview with different people. Be prepared with what the compnay does and know your position well.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICF (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was exactly 30 mins and the time was mostly spent describing the position and all that it will require. It was a behavioral interview so there we a few scenario based questions. I would suggest pulling from all of your experiences, whether work related or not, and actually writing them down and identifying how you handled it and why- just to prepare yourself. The conversation was very comfortable and it didn't make me nervous at all. Overall it was a great interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the challenges you faced in your last position, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question