ICF Junior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICF Junior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ICF

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

The process began with an online application. A recruiter then made contact via phone and arranged a phone interview with the potential hiring manager. The phone interview was conducted and then in-person interviews followed for a day. Phone/email conversations followed. An offer letter was sent and work began within the month.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICF (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a HR representative by phone, who then scheduled my interview for the next day. I was then phone-interviewed by a surprisingly rude Energy/Technical Specialist. She had not read my resume, and when I was answering "Tell me about yourself", interrupted me to exclaim "You JUST graduated? Do you even have any experience?" (I was interviewing for an entry-level job with a consulting background.) She then seemed to give up on the entire interview and just followed with two more condescending questions. As we were ending the conversation, I asked her if she could spell out her e-mail address for me (since I still intended to follow up with a thank-you note), and she practically yelled the e-mail address out of irritation. I never got any sort of follow up after the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; Do you have any experience?; Have you worked with clients?; Have you looked at the website?   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at ICF (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Ik heb destijds een open sollicatie gestuurd en kwam terecht in een al lopende wervingsprocedure. Er waren twee interviewrondes, de laatste met een korte case study als test. Bij beide rondes waren er twee personen als interviewers en de interviews duurden ongeveer een uur. De vragen waren vrij standaard.
    Uiteindelijk kreeg ik een contract aangeboden, met de keuze voor de locatie. De arbeidsvoorwaarden en het salaris lagen vast en waren niet echt onderhandelbaar.