ICF Marketing Communications Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ICF

1 Interview Review

Marketing Communications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back a few days later. The internal recruiter asked a few screening questions (ie: very general background questions, what I was looking for in a job, and my SALARY REQUIREMENT). I was first asked to participate in 3 interviews (one over the phone, and the following day would be two in person at the office). After completing the series of interviews, I was told I would hear back within the next two weeks. But the following Monday I received a call from the internal recruiter asking me to participate in 2 more over the phone interviews. Of those two interviews, the first was a conference call with two managers, and the following interview was just with one other person. All five interviews were conducted by women who were very friendly and intelligent. The questions were very generic- ranging from "tell me about yourself", to "where do you see yourself in five years", etc. I receive an offer about a week later. After that, they began an extensive background check that included personal records, employment history, etc. The company who is hired to do this called my personal references, and faxed forms to my past employers to verify and comment on. I did not need to do a drug test because of the clients I would be working with, but it is my understanding that sometimes employment is contingent on a drug test.

Interview Questions