ICF Operations Center Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICF Operations Center Agent Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Martinsville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Martinsville, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online, and received a call a few days later. The person told me the schedule, pay rate, and asked what time I would be available for an interview at there hiring event. The interview consisted of reading a script, answering questions related to call center, customer service,organizational, multitasking experiences. Also how to deal with rejection, and upset customers. After that you take a customer service/data entry test on the computer.

Interview Questions

• The questions are not difficult or unexpected. Typical call center/customer service interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer was good for this area.

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Anonymous Employee in Plattsburgh, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICF (Plattsburgh, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from a supervisor for an in-person interview. Interview was very basic questions about why I wanted this job and why I would be good at it. Told I received the position in the interview and immediately filled out paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What would I say to someone who was treating me rudely.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate anything.

Anonymous Employee in Martinsville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Martinsville, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

There were hardly any questions asked at all, let alone questions about my experience in customer service or a call center; it was obvious they needed to hire someone and not very many qualified people had applied. The entire process lasted less than seven minutes. The manager said he would call me that day to notify me of whether I had been hired, but I did not hear back from them for another three days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You accept the job, you accept the pay. There is no flexibility.