ICF Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICF Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at ICF

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICF (San Francisco, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 people - although one person really did the talking - and not much of it. I was told a little about the company and the position, the interviewer was brief, did not paint any kind of narrative of the oppportunity. Looking at my resume commented on my experience (probably too much for the position) and did not ask me any questions ! The tone was certainly friendly and the bias for engineers was expressed (which is favorable to me). I was told a few days later that upper management had decided not to fill the posistion. The feeling I got was that this decision had already been made because my interview was so lame. I contacted the interviewer to ask if I would be considered if the position was reopened and did not receive a reply. I was left feeling that this division was very unorganized and as a result disrespectful of the time of their prospective employees.

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICF (Columbia, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was made very smooth by the recruiting partner that I worked with, Adriana Brockman. She explained the interview process in advance so that I had time to gather the requested writing samples. The interview itself was panel style, although it was very low-key, more of a conversation than an examination. Be prepared to demonstrate with examples how you handled past stressful situations.

Interview Questions

• One thing I was asked was how I handled stressful situations in the past. Also, asked to give a brief demonstration of explaining a complicated process so that some one else could understand it.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICF in April 2017.

Interview

Very quick and organized interview process. I had a brief phone screen with the recruiter, followed by a group interview the week after. The group interview was primarily conversational with some behavioral questions thrown in. Two days after the group interview I had a phone call with the hiring manager, which was also conversational. Everyone was very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you used critical thinking to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICF.

Interview

Received an email first about scheduling an interview. I responded. Received a call about scheduling an interview because they didn't see my email response. The first recruiter verified that I wanted an interview and told me someone would call with a time and date. Two days later, a second recruiter called with a time and date. Does that sound messy? It was.
    I had was a panel interview with several team leads (most were green in their new roles). No senior personnel or HR were present. I was asked generic questions. Not once was I asked about the many years of experience that I have in this field. And then...nothing. I was ghosted. I have received zero communication even though I was a highly qualified candidate (over qualified really). When I logged back into the company website, there was one sentence that said my application was not moved forward. I find this highly unprofessional, and I don't think I will be likely to apply to a different position in the future. If candidates take the time to apply to the position and interview, you can take the time to send an email.