ICF Research Analyst Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

ICF Research Analyst Interview Questions in Washington, DC

1.5

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

Got contacted by a recruiter from ICF and was told to set up a time for a phone interview. After I set up a time it took 3 months before the actually phone interview was conducted. THe interview itself was generally easy and positive. After the interview, I was told that someone would contact me in a few days to see if I made it to the next round. I went weeks without hearing back from them.

Interview Questions

• What books have you read in the last 3 months that have had a lasting impact on your life?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in September 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. They asked me basic questions about my future (ie what would you like to do in 3, 5, and 10 years), what subjects i studied in school, and my overall GPA. I was not given a skills test, or any test for that matter. I needed to pass a background check and did not need a government clearance (govt consulting company).

I talked with 3 different people before they said they would let me know by the end of the week. By friday, i was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question
    • How well do you handle conflict? Describe a situation where you needed to demonstrate conflict resolution   Answer Question