ICF Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

ICF Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

2.0

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Was contacted via email by one of ICF's recruiters a week or so after applying online. She acted as the primary point of contact throughout, arranging a set of three interviews with my potential supervisor and coworkers. For the first interview, it was in-person with my potential supervisor in a conference room at their offices. The supervisor was very friendly and nice, and the interview was conversational and relaxed. The second and third interviews were via telephone, one with a remote coworker and the other with the department VP. Both phone interviewers were very nice and helpful, and lasted about 30mins each. I then received a followup offer from the recruiter a few days after the third interview. The overall experience was very positive, professional and transparent.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are your career goals?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you resolved a challenge for a client.   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICF (San Francisco, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 people - although one person really did the talking - and not much of it. I was told a little about the company and the position, the interviewer was brief, did not paint any kind of narrative of the oppportunity. Looking at my resume commented on my experience (probably too much for the position) and did not ask me any questions ! The tone was certainly friendly and the bias for engineers was expressed (which is favorable to me). I was told a few days later that upper management had decided not to fill the posistion. The feeling I got was that this decision had already been made because my interview was so lame. I contacted the interviewer to ask if I would be considered if the position was reopened and did not receive a reply. I was left feeling that this division was very unorganized and as a result disrespectful of the time of their prospective employees.