ICF Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ICF

2.0

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Rockville, MD) in April 2018.

Interview

Awesome! Very proactive, fair, honest, and full of integrity. Clear communications and updates along the way. No false intentions. One of the best I've ever had. Treated me like a valuable asset.

Interview Questions

• Just normal questions pertinent to a Sr BA role. Very professional.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA) in September 2018.

Interview

It was pretty standard, call from HR then talk with hiring manage on phone then come in and speak with each member of the team (4 people in total). It was a pretty easy interview and even got a tour of the building before I left (didn't really want to). Then after two weeks I followed up and no response. After another two weeks followed up again and no response. I was ghosted by the HR representative. Pretty unprofessional thing to do ICF. Just say yes or not.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions plus just general self introduction and resume reviews.   Answer Question