ICF Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICF Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at ICF

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Harrisonburg, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

The ICF personnel came to my school and interviewed me on campus at our student center. They were very relate-able and friendly. Not a lot of technical questions just a brief overview but a lot of questions about my personality.

Interview Questions

• What programming languages are you most comfortable with?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Arlington, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a telephonic screening and they later invited me for a face to face at their site with the team and tested my patience a lot with a flow of various questions. They scan each and every point from your resume so be prepared well for what you mention in your CV.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I got a call from the HR to arrange a phone interview. We set up the time and I called the reference number to talk with the project manager and the IT specialist. It took around 20 mins. Very typical questions about the details of my CV and also time availability so on so forth. In the end, they ask me for more code demo through email. Then there was no response.