ICF Subject Matter Expert Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ICF

2.0

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICF (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

Personalized contact with recruiter who seemed actively interested in finding me the right fit, followed by a focused series of discussions with the hiring manager. The team was very helpful and friendly, willing to assist me in any way.

Interview Questions

• What my experience and expertise was.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICF (New York, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

I submitted a resume for another position some time before interview and about a month or two later a recruiter named Chris Robertson reached out to me with some brief background info on the position and asked me some high-level questions about my work experience. After being told that I might be a good fit, we set up an interview with the team (all three were Directors or Managers), and I had a panel interview with 2 and another 1-on-1 with the other (this was all done by phone). The interview was technical in nature and flowed very easily. I was told that they would reach out to me with the next week or so. About a week and a half later, I had not heard anything, so I reached out to the recruiter for an update and emailed the hiring manager. Both were extremely communicative and made me feel extremely valued and let me know I was still in consideration and that they were waiting on some more information RE: the proposal.

Another week or so later, I got a call asking for my salary range, and the next day received an offer smack dab in the middle. I asked for 5K more and they accepted, which was at the top of my salary range. Caveat: the offer is contingent upon ICF winning the proposal, which is completely understandable. Irrespective of whether they win, I will say that this was without a doubt the best interview process I have ever been through. Everything from the first recruitment call to the offer was professionally done and my recruiter and hiring manager made me feel valued the entire way through.

I hope you have the pleasure of dealing with Chris Robertson or Liz Witt as well!

-D

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have with federal grants?   Answer Question