ICF Technical Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ICF

2.0

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICF (Decatur, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

I initially received an email about the position, and whether I was interested. I responded in the affirmative, and waited for a response. The next day, I received a telephone call from a recruiter who provided me with the job description. We discussed my background, which is in the IT field, and how my skills would be beneficial for the job. I was asked a series of questions and I answered them based on my experience. I did not embellish when answering this question, nor did I add things I was not really familiar with or had first hand experience with. If I did not know, I said so, but I explained how the experienced I did have would fit the job, based on the description given.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever gathered information for decision making?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICF (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

I went through a 10-15 minute phone interview with the recruiter, and then we scheduled an in-person interview with the hiring manager. This was a 90 minute interview where I learned more about the position and got to know the manager(s).

Interview Questions