ICICI Bank Assistant Manager II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICICI Bank Assistant Manager II Interview Questions

2.4

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager II Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Received call from consultancy and it took one week to complete the whole process. First round is telephonic interview followed by technical round relating to education and last HR round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Campus Placement-Case study in GD .Followed by Interview.There were two interviewers. They tested my knowledge about the current banking scenario. The current rates, repo rates etc. Few questions about the courses that I had taken up in college were asked -pertaining mostly to economics

Assistant Manager II Interview

Interview

Written test GD and HR interview. GD is the toughest part. Written test and HR interview are very easy. Written test will have both math and english questions. HR is just a formality.

Interview Questions

• Why are yoou looking for a change   2 Answers

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview process included a GD and PI at college campus. The interview is relaxed and they ask basic questions like talk about yourself, your experience, etc. Nothing technical. They judge you whether you're a good salesman or not. They expect you to be aggressive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Varanasi (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus Interview, Had to go through a psychometric test, a group discussion and a personal interview. The PI was a cool one which revolved mostly around my schooling and the summer internship which I did in Mumbai. There was one person from the HR and another was a head of northern region.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since it was a campus recruitment, I did not negotiate on anything.

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I was a part of the campus recruitment of ICICI Bank..We had total of four rounds. First was and aptitude test on paper in our college, then an Online aptitude test at a center, after which we were called to an interview location where we had last two rounds: Group Discussion followed by personal interview. All the round had elimination. You had to clear the previous round to go to next. Interview is pretty easy if you be yourself and honest.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty easy and commonly asked...like Are you open to relocation?Strengths and weakness? if you get operations role are you ok with the monotonous work...etc   Answer Question

Assistant Manager II Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process involves screening of resumes and face to face interview.

Work pressure is high

Assistant Manager II Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

group discussion, interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ask for at least 50% hike

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

group discussion and interview lasted for 15 mins. GD was very aggressive and you have to find out a chance to speak and can not wait for your turn as nobody will give you that. the interviewers prefer aggressive people. interview was easy and you just need to be confident and aware about recent stories around the world and should have a positive attitude towards all the questions.

Interview Questions

• situational questions like what would you do if certain situations arrive...   Answer Question

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ghaziabad (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Campus recruit process.
    There was an initial online personality / Behavioural test.
    Short listed students went through a a Case study based group discussion with around 9 students in each GD, followed by a personal interview that lasted about 40 minutes or so. The questions were mostly CV based and general questions.

Interview Questions

• It was a simple interview with questions like take us through your CV or talk about yourself and your family background.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate but some others did