ICICI Bank Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.6

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ernakulam (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy.They call you inside and ask to take a seat.out my family members.took note even abThey asked to introduce myself.They No technical questions were asked.They asked about my background.I am from engineering background.They kept asking why I wanted to work in a bank?

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work anywhere in India?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I have applied through online and i cleared the written exam. i got mail from ICICI about face to face interview. Interview was gone for one day. simple questions related to customer approach kind.

Interview Questions

• Simple Customer approach related questions to test your patience.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Good, easy if you do some hoe work before you go to the interview. They just select best candidate and call them for next to salary discussion and all, means negotiation. So best of luck for your interview and career ahead.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions all including product and sales if you are in a sales back ground.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

interview was average... personal aswell as banking related questions were been asked which were bit tough if we dont have proper knowledge of it... best part was there was no pressure or cross questioning when answering the other questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

good career opportunity

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

First there will be group discussion after short out you will be call for personal interview . And there several question from your personal life. And you will be asked where you want to join.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Group discussion based and Interview. Interview is around your CV so prepare well. Group discussion is based on IR laws so prepare your laws well. You have to be energetic and alert during the interview so sleep well the night before. Prepare everything that you have written in the CV.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Started with a personality test where general behavioral questions were asked with no right or wrong answers. Group discussion was relatively simple with generalized topic on compliance. Followed by an interview based on your previous work experience and HR questions. The representatives were nice and did not put any pressure and were patient enough to listen to everything you got to say.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

campus placement process. psychometric test followed by a round of selection. that was followed by group discussion on a given case. Then personal interviews where there were two panelists. Questions varied from experiences and key take away from internship to basic knowledge on banking. one or two current affairs questions related to banking. This is followed by cross questioning on the psychometric analysis questionnaire.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus Placement- Group Discussion, PI

Didnt like the profile

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

I was shortlisted in the on campus recruitment process, and the process took one day full
    Initially they firs take case based group discussions, in which 10 person group they form and they give a case based on the banking situations and 15 mins is given to each participant to prepare something on the case and than the gd is taken; unfortunately i was out on the gd process only.

Interview Questions

• Interviews are most easy as they only ask general questions and something about our summer internship projects; that's it   Answer Question