ICICI Bank Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Good, easy if you do some hoe work before you go to the interview. They just select best candidate and call them for next to salary discussion and all, means negotiation. So best of luck for your interview and career ahead.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions all including product and sales if you are in a sales back ground.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

First there will be group discussion after short out you will be call for personal interview . And there several question from your personal life. And you will be asked where you want to join.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

campus placement process. psychometric test followed by a round of selection. that was followed by group discussion on a given case. Then personal interviews where there were two panelists. Questions varied from experiences and key take away from internship to basic knowledge on banking. one or two current affairs questions related to banking. This is followed by cross questioning on the psychometric analysis questionnaire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

I was shortlisted in the on campus recruitment process, and the process took one day full
    Initially they firs take case based group discussions, in which 10 person group they form and they give a case based on the banking situations and 15 mins is given to each participant to prepare something on the case and than the gd is taken; unfortunately i was out on the gd process only.

Interview Questions

• Interviews are most easy as they only ask general questions and something about our summer internship projects; that's it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

it takes 3 months to test your skill,personality and medical fitness.After HR call for entire day for checking your documents and needs to fill entire application.Then they will send to induction programme for 2 weeks and lastly they have given anonymous branch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

GD was there first. There was a general awareness topic. I made 3 entries into the GD.
    Post that there was an Interview which has a personal interview as well as role play. I was asked to Sell a Ring but not as a Ring. I was asked Questions like where do i see myself 3years from now. What has been your biggest achievement so far. Who has been your inspiration And why? How would you overcome a difficult situation?

Got better offer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Thane (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

i given an interview for rejoin process with the assistant manager grade, interview was good, but the kept me on hold and asked me to wait for 10 days to get back to me from there side. but after a month also i didn't got any info by them.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

3 rounds of interview with one introductory round, the second a VC with the business head and the third an HR round. The second round was intense with questions pertaining to domain and market knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Have you dealt with campaigns that involve customer engagement?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

First psychometric test was taken , which was to be given online ,after clearing the test they called me for interview and then there was HR round and direct reporting manager interview

Interview Questions

• What is NPV , how it is calculated , previous work experience   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bandra Kurla Complex (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bandra Kurla Complex (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

ICICI Bank has a PO programme where in every 3 months it recruits people from whole over India, have to apply online and select a date for aptitude test.
    Selected candidates from the aptitude test would be called for Group discussion and selected GD candidates would be called for interview.
    Candidates selected in interview would be confirmed for a full time 9 months residential classroom training in Bangalore. After 9 months training candidates would be posted in any branch anywhere in India for 3 months internship in the branch. After sucessfull completion of internship would continue to work at the branch as Assistant manager I

Interview Questions

• Interview process is not at all difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I dint negotiate because i am a fresher