ICICI Bank Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.6

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

first therenis gd round in which you have to talk one of the topic which is given you in your mail next is pi in both u just have to speak something they will just check your communication

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Good experience with smooth process and though the results come within a month or more. It will be good for you if you are opting for a sales job. Keep in mind that its not difficult but you have to be very dedicated and focused an should perform well in GD.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

There were 3 rounds of Interview-Written Aptitude & face interview.Attended the probationary officers training program in Bangalore, post which got placed as intern in Mumbai.The questions were in general pertaining to basic education and posting location.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like to join ICICI Bank   1 Answer

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process is very simple, only one round hr and technical combined, they just asked question based n resume and ratio analysis and articleship experience in bank audit. Package they offered is low compared to industry so I rejected the offer

Interview Questions

• Current ratio and quick ratio   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The process was conducted through a series of fliters:

1. Submitted my C.V on the online careers portal

2. C.V got shortlisted

3.Was asked to write an OPQ test (Psychometric)

4. Cleared the psychometric test

5.Had to analyse a case study and submit my findings in written context as well as a discussion with a group

6.Go shortlisted for the PI

7. Interview was Conducted by a couple of panelists

Interview Questions

• Asked about my background apart from the C.V   Answer Question
    • Asked the difference between digital and traditional marketing   Answer Question
    • ask the constituency details of the parliament, Lok sabha and Rajya Sabha   Answer Question
    • Asked about negative interest rates   Answer Question
    • asked about my family background and if i had constraints on any location   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process cosited of three rounds. The first round was written test that consisted of general aptituse questions , reasonings and verbal questions. The aptitude questions were quite easy , of RS level actually. Reasoning and verble were easy too. Only one needs to manage the time. The second round of selection process was Group Discussion for which they had given four topics 20 days before, at the time while sending clearance mail for round one. The third and the final round was F2F hr round , in which they asked about myself and told me the entire process, said there will not be surity of job profile.

Interview Questions

• Since you are a Computer Engineer and having such good percentile in your B.tech, Why you want to come in this field?   1 Answer
    • Have your father ever scold on you?   1 Answer

Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

First round is written test which includes aptitude and situation based questions, followed with group discussion which includes general topics.
    Later personal interview with hr mainly focuses on your confidence.
    It is a formal round

SRM Interview

Application

Interview

it was great experience to me
    they are three rounds interview process one is Group Discussion , and two rounds of personal interviews and group discussion is very easy topic, and personal interview is very basic questions of subject that's it ...........

Interview Questions

• just basis about Mutual funds, capital markets, finance and accounting and basic interview questions thats it..   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through a consultancy and interview was scheduled within a week and results were announced after 1 week of interview. Just had a single round of interview through video conferencing.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience and how comfortable are you with sales   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non Negotiable

Assistant Manager II Interview

Application

Interview

Campus Placement-Case study in GD .Followed by Interview.There were two interviewers. They tested my knowledge about the current banking scenario. The current rates, repo rates etc. Few questions about the courses that I had taken up in college were asked -pertaining mostly to economics