ICICI Bank Interview Questions in Calcutta, India | Glassdoor

2.6

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Deputy Manager(Internal Audit) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview procedure was very simple. It consist of a Psychometric Test which u have to complete online. Then i got a call for interview. My interview was taken via video conference from Mumbai. Interview was taken by 3 persons - 1 from HR and 2 from Technical. Interview lasted for only 12-14mins.

Interview Questions

• Describe Payroll audit, Purchase audit. Question from articleship.   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

I was recruited through the Probationary Officer Program. There is a written test which consists of General Reasoning, Quant Aptitude, and English Comprehension. Once you are short listed then you proceed to GD and Interview round. The process took a long time. For the offer letter to come it took a month. Details available at career site. I was with the company for 2 n half years. Not a good experience.

Privilege Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment. There were 3 rounds comprising of Psychometric Test, Group Discussion ( Case Study) and Personal Interview. The interview took place in ICICI Regional Office, Kolkata

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me something about yourself
      2. Summer Internship
      3. Difference between Asset and Liability
      4. Difference between secured and unsecured loan
      5. Can you travel??
      6. Are you willing to relocate?
      7. Job description   Answer Question

Financial Accounting & Reporting Group (Chartered Accountant) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

They noticed my profile at Naukri and set up an interview after contacting me. The interview took place within 2 days in Kolkata. I was required to submit certain documents on their online portal before appearing for the video-interview (conducted by a panel of 4 people). Had not prepared much for the interview as I was not really invested in the line of work but was just giving the interview a wild shot. Recruiters actually realized this during the interview. However, I received the offer from the them within 2 days. Think the Bank's FARG group was in urgent need of a fresher Chartered Accountant. Declined the offer citing low compensation. However, the entire process was pretty smooth and just one panel interview was held.

Relationship Manager - Wealth Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The whole recruiting process had two rounds, First was case based discussion and after that the final Interview with the HR and any person from Banking Business. The interview was of 20 minutes which had very general questions & not from academics.

Interview Questions

• whats your opinion on Present government?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview is not started at time. The hr from Mumbai called me so many whether my interview is completed or not. I think the interview team is not ready for taking my interview. I have waited for about 2 hrs after that they start the interview. It is Video conferencing and there are two persons:- first one was taking the technical round and the other one was taking the hr round.They asked questions about yourself and mostly about your past working experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What have you done in your previous co?
      Are you ready to relocate?   Answer Question

The location which they offer me is not suitable for me and den i asked the hr to provide me another location they she will tell me if there is opening in other location then she intimate me but till no confirmation is received from their side.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was very good. Difficulty level was easy. it may be as I was well prepared fot the interview. It was a 1:1 interview process. Only Basic questions were der. Dont get afraid for it

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Easy to handle ,it was through Video conferencing wherein I was asked about my current profile,my background,The interview process was quite simple and quick,not much time consuming.
    They had asked me whether I am willing to relocate to chennai and why?

Interview Questions

• How will approve a personal loan?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good

Relationship Manager (Band II) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was through campus recruitment. Company PPT, followed by GD and then PI. GD was elimination round. The GD topic was more or less related with the ideal qualities of Relationship manager. In PI, general questions were asked about education and your various key decisions of life. Additionally, prepare well for the following question, "why career in bank interests"

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I had applied on Icici website for the post of credit manager. I got a call from mumbai for interview at kolkata, gurusaday road.
    before interview i had to complete opq test and then i attend the interview.
    there were 2 round. first one was technical and other one was hr round.
    the whole process takes approx 1 week.
    finally got offer letter.