ICICI Bank Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

ICICI Bank Interview Questions in India

Updated May 25, 2017

2.6

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

So quite crystal clear process on time intimation about selection.. Nice atmosphere full professionalism.. Clear cut future review with current pro and constantly of industry.Define HR policies and other benefits like group mediclaim group insurance and other groups of working with different branches

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Grade settlement salary hike location preference and other benefits.. They ask in most of the cases

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus at IIT Delhi. The interview process comprised of a Psychometric Test, followed by a Group Discussion round and finally a Personal Interview. The psychometric test is designed to test your honesty, integrity, general work ethic and consistency in your answers. The GD happens in a group of 10 people and only 2-3 people from each group are shortlisted for the next round.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

Interview

first process was group discussion which was done in a group of 10 those selected in gd is taken to next step that is personal interview. in gd almost all are selected who speak in my group 7 out of 10 were selected who were asked to wait for the personal interview process. interviews were conducted in several rooms, each room had 2 interviers and candidates were also divided accordingly.

Interview Questions

• first of all i was asked to introduce myself. next they asked why do you want to join a bank, what do you know about icici bank, what are the products of icici bank next question was what is national income and define GDP. before icici becoming a bank what services did it provide? also they asked about demonetization and BHIM app.   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopa (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bhopa (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

IT WAS JUST LIKE A INTERVIEW AND THERE WERE NOTHING SPECIAL.One online test was there and after that interview and then document collection and after 10 days got offer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patel Nagar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Patel Nagar (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

i attend Face to face interview .because face to face interview time candiate also participate. That time candiate are already participated interview.so interviewer check all eligibility are having or not that candiate.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

you have to first clear the aptitude test , then GD &PI which is a whole day process be , be confident and speak with a conclusion and let other speak as well and listen with interest.
    In interview be confident and keep it simple to the answers like relocation and if its a target based, just say sir i am will to do that as i am too much confident with the bank name and my skills will be utilize.

Interview Questions

• General intro family background and relocation concern   Answer Question

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was the simplest interview I've ever been to. Before that was the GD round where out of 11 of us, around 5 were selected. They were only checking for basic communication skills in both the rounds. The interview barely lasted 10 minutes. There were no technical questions involved, since that part they'd rather leave to the 9-month training at Manipal. Got the job offer but declined.

Interview Questions

• Is a Sales profile acceptable to you?   1 Answer

PO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

first therenis gd round in which you have to talk one of the topic which is given you in your mail next is pi in both u just have to speak something they will just check your communication

Interview Questions

• why icici,tell me about your self etc simmple question   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was easy. Interviewers are very friendly. First it was phone interview and next week face to face. in the beginning they asked easy questions and then moved to difficult questions. Questions are both technical and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Difference between regression testing and retesting.   1 Answer

PO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Good experience with smooth process and though the results come within a month or more. It will be good for you if you are opting for a sales job. Keep in mind that its not difficult but you have to be very dedicated and focused an should perform well in GD.