ICICI Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.8

81 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Zonal Credit Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Through a consultant. Went through a Online personality test and interview with HR and business head through vc .I was told i cleared the interview and asked to submit payslip and other details after which i did not hear from them for over a month. terribly unprofessional.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patel Nagar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Patel Nagar (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

i attend Face to face interview .because face to face interview time candiate also participate. That time candiate are already participated interview.so interviewer check all eligibility are having or not that candiate.

PO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

first therenis gd round in which you have to talk one of the topic which is given you in your mail next is pi in both u just have to speak something they will just check your communication

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was easy. Interviewers are very friendly. First it was phone interview and next week face to face. in the beginning they asked easy questions and then moved to difficult questions. Questions are both technical and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Difference between regression testing and retesting.   1 Answer

Credit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in January 2017.

Interview

First i was contacted by consultancy firm. After that they sent me a mail, in which they told me to fill a declaration form and upload the PAN, Aadhaar card and payslip. After that we need to take online test. After completing all this i got the details of interview venue and timings.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the loan disbursement procedure, financial ratios, credit rating agencies   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in January 2017.

Interview

The bank had a psychometric test, followed by a GD and a PI, on campus.
    The PI was conducted by a senior manager from Sales and an HR personnel.
    Just like an old, established MNC, they wish to hear lies as answers and do not value honesty.
    They themselves lie about the designation for the selected candidates. The candidates selected from our campus were hired for a Sales role and have received Finance roles after induction, such as Credit Risk Mgmt. On the other hand, the Finance candidates were rejected saying they were hiring only for Sales roles.

Assistant Manager - Human Resource Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

The process had a group discussion, followed by two rounds of personal interview. The Group discussion was cased based requiring application of HR concepts and industrial relations. Overall the process was structured and carried smoothly. But the length of the process took nearly 12 hours for completion. Also there were two different panels so types of questions varied.

Interview Questions

• Which law was applicable on case?
      Who are casual labourers as per contract labour act?
      Difference in recruitment and selection   Answer Question

Chartered Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A interview through video conferencing was scheduled. The process took 1 Week. Basic Questions were asked about the profile and current scenario. A panel of two had took the interview. Interview was good but no results yet.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

first we had opq test.It was just for knowing how the personality of the candidate was.
    second round was was gd,which was related to case.They gave 10 minutes time to think about the situation.And they gave 10 minutes to discuss about it.Third round was pi.It was just normal.

Interview Questions

• they gave a case and gave 10 minutes time to think about the situation.And they gave 10 minutes to discuss about it.
      But the lady who was taking gd was very biased.whom ever she felt to be good she took them even if they talk nonsense or which was not correct.They wanted the candidate to talk.They did not see their relavant discussions.For the first 2 minutes itself she concluded whom she should take for pi round.She did not listen to entire discussion.It was not fair.Many of my friends who did very well in pi also did not get selected.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1. OPQ test 2. GD on case study 3. PI
    4 were selected from each GD group of 10 people.
    10 were selected for interview.
    5 were placed.
    It was a serious process. HRs were not very friendly.
    over all it is a easy process. do your basics properly. results were declared immediately after the process was completed.

Interview Questions

• investment strategies, macro economic indicators, repo rate, credit worthiness of a company.
      EASY NOT IN DEPTH.