ICICI Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICICI Bank Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.6

Manager-1 Interview

Interview

The interview was very basic, as they needed someone to fill in the role urgently.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Lucknow, SC) in March 2009.

Interview

interview based on experience by HR

Negotiation

no comment

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

Interview

first process was group discussion which was done in a group of 10 those selected in gd is taken to next step that is personal interview. in gd almost all are selected who speak in my group 7 out of 10 were selected who were asked to wait for the personal interview process. interviews were conducted in several rooms, each room had 2 interviers and candidates were also divided accordingly.

Interview Questions

• first of all i was asked to introduce myself. next they asked why do you want to join a bank, what do you know about icici bank, what are the products of icici bank next question was what is national income and define GDP. before icici becoming a bank what services did it provide? also they asked about demonetization and BHIM app.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patel Nagar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Patel Nagar (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

i attend Face to face interview .because face to face interview time candiate also participate. That time candiate are already participated interview.so interviewer check all eligibility are having or not that candiate.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

you have to first clear the aptitude test , then GD &PI which is a whole day process be , be confident and speak with a conclusion and let other speak as well and listen with interest.
    In interview be confident and keep it simple to the answers like relocation and if its a target based, just say sir i am will to do that as i am too much confident with the bank name and my skills will be utilize.

Interview Questions

• General intro family background and relocation concern   Answer Question

PO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

first therenis gd round in which you have to talk one of the topic which is given you in your mail next is pi in both u just have to speak something they will just check your communication

Interview Questions

• why icici,tell me about your self etc simmple question   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was easy. Interviewers are very friendly. First it was phone interview and next week face to face. in the beginning they asked easy questions and then moved to difficult questions. Questions are both technical and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Difference between regression testing and retesting.   1 Answer

PO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Good experience with smooth process and though the results come within a month or more. It will be good for you if you are opting for a sales job. Keep in mind that its not difficult but you have to be very dedicated and focused an should perform well in GD.

Privilege Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Indore (India)).

Interview

No ppt, first round was gd and second was interview round. The questions asked were a mixture of hr and technical questions. It was a easy to go interview but their was no clarity on the job profile role and other parameters till the date of joining.
    Company invests too much on training but the branch that I work in particular there is no investment in the infrastructure, it is very poor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

PO Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Its The selection will be through a multi-stage selection process comprising of:
    • Online Aptitude test
    • Online Psychometric Assessment
    • Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
    • Personal Interview (PI)
    *The GD and PI (only for those applicants who will clear the GD) will be concluded on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why ICICI ?
      What is repo rate ?