ICICI Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICICI Bank Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.6

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I have work very hard at the time. I was worked any whare of my life at the time also successfully. So thank you very much for my job.

Interview Questions

• Some also asked me all questions benifit for me if i have a problem in future favour of work so i need.   1 Answer

Branch Relationship Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Madurai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

There are 3rounds in this process.. Essay Writing, Hr round and Manager Round.. Each round are very easy.. They check our communication only.. All rounds completed within the day

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to Bangalore ?   1 Answer

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Direct interview with HR and technical round was done. It was conducted through video conferencing therefore limited evaluation can be done by interviewers. CTC for that was 5.5 lpa. It was super duper easy interview as the post offered is not very competitive.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your personal background   1 Answer
    • If a client comes to you for loan purpose, what ratios would you look at?   1 Answer
    • What is CIBIL and good score of it   1 Answer
    • Tell us about current ratio, debt service coverage ratio. And what are the optimal levels of them?   1 Answer

Manager-M2 Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

It was Campus Interview.
    HR and Senior Business Leader take the interview.
    They ask you questions based on finance domain knowledge, Analytical Aptitude, Communication.
    Confidence and conviction in your Value Added questionnaire is very crucial. Knowledge is important but attitude is more important for any organization.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is Black scholes Model?
      2. Why Finance domain as a career?
      3. Forex Hedging questions   Answer Question

Business Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mangalore (India)).

Interview

Good interview with the Cluster Branch Manager and Regional Head. Overall it was a good experience for me. After month I get a job offer.
    * Tell us about yourself
    *Why we should hire you
    *What's your sallary expectations
    *What you know about the company
    *Have you work before

Interview Questions

• *Tell us about yourself
      *Why we should hire you
      * What's your sallary expectations
      *What you know about the company
      *Have you work before   Answer Question

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Nice and friendly panel. They will ask you depend upon your answers, be confident even if you are wrong. they will judge you according to your personality. So best of luck

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pilani (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There was an initial screening through aptitude and behavioral tests, followed by resume shortlisting. After this, there was a group discussion with about 7 members per group. There were 5 such groups. About 2 members from each group were selected for the final interview. The final interview was a basic HR and behavioral interview with questions focused on your resume. Unfortunately the profile is called management trainee but they select you for a particular department and do not tell you for which department you are being interviewed. This was the main drawback in the process.

Probation Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

At first there was case base Gd. You need to have good English communication skills to Crack it...... After that Interview little easy compare to ibps.
    It was totally on your basic. You need to be confident while you face....

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process started with a personality test then later on a group discussion and followed by a Personal Interview. Recruiters were very friendly and cooperative. A good experience overall at the end.

Interview Questions

• Main focus on behavioral questions and less on academics. Situation based questions like how would you a Mutual Funds. And don't forget to read about the company and job profile   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Easy interview. Panel puts you at ease and ask about your previous work profile. Offer letter arrived within a week. However, there is no scope for negotiation. CA candidates are given more priority than MBA grads(even from tier I colleges).