ICICI Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICICI Bank Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.6

PO Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Its The selection will be through a multi-stage selection process comprising of:
    • Online Aptitude test
    • Online Psychometric Assessment
    • Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
    • Personal Interview (PI)
    *The GD and PI (only for those applicants who will clear the GD) will be concluded on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why ICICI ?
      What is repo rate ?
      What is bank rate ?
      What is macroeconomics ?
      Tell me about inflation?

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Campus interview. Had a 104-question standard ICICI style psychometric test online. The results were not displayed and all candidates were invited to the GD. Post that, there was a PI with one HR personnel and Head of Sales.

Credit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in January 2017.

Interview

First i was contacted by consultancy firm. After that they sent me a mail, in which they told me to fill a declaration form and upload the PAN, Aadhaar card and payslip. After that we need to take online test. After completing all this i got the details of interview venue and timings.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the loan disbursement procedure, financial ratios, credit rating agencies   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

After the Aptitude i was called for GD and Interview
    GD cased based topic and i got Aadhar card topic gave 3min to prepare and we started
    Got Selected
    and the final one interview

Interview Questions

• What u did for 1 and half years 2015 pass out in BE EEE
      Asked whether specific or general preparation
      Why u not got placed in campus recuritment
      tell me about your self
      Willing to relocate
      Thats. it
      1 Answer

Branch Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Not good.No Management,Waited for 3 hours for a 15 min interview when the candidates were only 4-5.Receptionist behaviour was too rude,not at all cooperative.No Proper facilities for the candidates.No one in person to attend the candidates.they call you on your phone to coordinate even when they are in the same premises.

Wealth Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a video concall last for 20 minutes. Process was smooth. They asked basic questions related to finance and some general questions like why you want to join icici followed by what are the basic things a sales person need to take care of while dealing with high end clients

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview took one whole day.First , there was a psychometric test followed by group discussion and then final personal interview.The test was easy but the whole process is lengthy. The interviewer gave some banking topics in the group discussion in which they will judge you on basis of your presentation as well as knowledge in the domain.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune (India)).

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment process. First they asked to send the CV. Then called for Group Discussion. The topics were general and not specialization specific. Results of te gd round were announced immediately. Selected few from the gd for the next PI round. The process was completed in one day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me abt urself.
      Different products of icici.
      Internship.

Assistant Manager - Human Resource Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

The process had a group discussion, followed by two rounds of personal interview. The Group discussion was cased based requiring application of HR concepts and industrial relations. Overall the process was structured and carried smoothly. But the length of the process took nearly 12 hours for completion. Also there were two different panels so types of questions varied.

Interview Questions

• Which law was applicable on case?
      Who are casual labourers as per contract labour act?
      Difference in recruitment and selection

Trade Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune (India)).

Interview

Recruitment is basically test + interview
    Apply on ICICI carrier website choose test center give exam if qualified interview.
    9months training and 5 months internship
    It is a grate opportunity for freshers to start carrier in BANKING and test is based on normal decision making numeric ability English and subject knowledge