ICICI Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICICI Bank Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.6

Chartered Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A interview through video conferencing was scheduled. The process took 1 Week. Basic Questions were asked about the profile and current scenario. A panel of two had took the interview. Interview was good but no results yet.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

first we had opq test.It was just for knowing how the personality of the candidate was.
    second round was was gd,which was related to case.They gave 10 minutes time to think about the situation.And they gave 10 minutes to discuss about it.Third round was pi.It was just normal.

Interview Questions

• they gave a case and gave 10 minutes time to think about the situation.And they gave 10 minutes to discuss about it.
      But the lady who was taking gd was very biased.whom ever she felt to be good she took them even if they talk nonsense or which was not correct.They wanted the candidate to talk.They did not see their relavant discussions.For the first 2 minutes itself she concluded whom she should take for pi round.She did not listen to entire discussion.It was not fair.Many of my friends who did very well in pi also did not get selected.
      Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1. OPQ test 2. GD on case study 3. PI
    4 were selected from each GD group of 10 people.
    10 were selected for interview.
    5 were placed.
    It was a serious process. HRs were not very friendly.
    over all it is a easy process. do your basics properly. results were declared immediately after the process was completed.

Interview Questions

• investment strategies, macro economic indicators, repo rate, credit worthiness of a company.
      EASY NOT IN DEPTH.
      internship based question.
      Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had applied through college the candidate has to register to their website which will provide them with unique Id and password this will be helpful if candidate gets selected. The have 3 stages of process the first stage is answering 104 questions they call it as psychometric or OPQ test which basically tests your personality and then the second stage was GD from 77 students they shortlisted 14 students for third stage that is personal interview out of which they selected 4 candidates

Assistant Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Got selected through Naukri.com. The process took hardly a week. There was only one interview which the HR said was final interview. Interview was conducted by 2 Managers and the HR. The interview itself was easy. They asked recent economic developments and also various technical questions related to CA Course.

Interview Questions

• Do you keep yourself updated with the news and read newspapers.   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Vadodara (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied thru company website and got a call in a weeks time. There were a lot of formalities to be done before the interview. The interview was over video conferencing.

Interview Questions

• Nothing much, just explained the role and only one question that what is debt equity ratio.   Answer Question

Chartered Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

HR Interview will happen. First they will analyse the CV. Then they will fix the date, time & venue. They also give option for online video call interview if you prefer.

Senjor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Its easy.... you just have to pay money to complete a course named pgdbo and u will get a post anywhere in india.....as a senior officer on minimum wages. All they care about is sales....so we dont need to worry about selection

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

One interview round with the HR.
    General questions about family and previous work experience.. HR explained the work conditions in ICICI Bank.. Very kind and polite treatment.. got an offer letter after two weeks.. had to undergo medical tests.. joined within a week..

Interview Questions

• What was your profile in your previous employment ?   1 Answer

Financial Accounting & Reporting Group (Chartered Accountant) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

They noticed my profile at Naukri and set up an interview after contacting me. The interview took place within 2 days in Kolkata. I was required to submit certain documents on their online portal before appearing for the video-interview (conducted by a panel of 4 people). Had not prepared much for the interview as I was not really invested in the line of work but was just giving the interview a wild shot. Recruiters actually realized this during the interview. However, I received the offer from the them within 2 days. Think the Bank's FARG group was in urgent need of a fresher Chartered Accountant. Declined the offer citing low compensation. However, the entire process was pretty smooth and just one panel interview was held.