ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

campus recruitment...short listing mostly on the basis of academic record.
Then psychometric test.(Key in my opinion)
then GD.(good one with lot of time at your hand)
Interview.Basic questions nothing much.
They will look for person who is comfortable with sales profile so you should prepare your answer accordingly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

It was through campus. It was very smooth interview without any difficult ques. It lasted just 5 minute only in my case and finalized.

Negotiation

None...it was fixed for campus placement

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

GD Followed by interview
    GD topic was " Is Indian economic growth overstated"
    after the gd round there was one personal interview which was of around 15 minutes
    questions were asked about the personality that " do i fit for the job"
    " Am i a people person"
    "Do i like to interact with people"
    Few banking concepts were also asked

Interview Questions

• I was asked to sell insurance to a person who came to open a fixed deposit   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Once you are shortlisted by ICCI Bank in Campus, u'll be required to appear an online Skills and Personality test 2-3 days before the interview date. This test contains set of questions which are interrelated to ensure your answers are consistent and you are serious about the test and the job.
    If you have made it through the tests, you will be intimated on the interview date and a PI will be taken. Various questions regarding banking industry would be asked. Its suggestible to speak as much as possible. Be very specific about the profile you WANT, as they wont tell you which department you will be posted at in campus recruitments, so better tell them your areas of interest. Once selected in PI, you are required to confirm within an hour or so. Once confirmed, you ll sign the acceptance.
    Expect the offer letter by 1 month or so. After confirmation, you'll get your health check up done at prescribed pathlabs.
    Connect with your HR manager and arrange for all the required documents. Meet him on the first day with all the relevant documents. Next day, you can start your working at your posting location.

Interview Questions

• What are the types of risk associated with a Bank?   2 Answers

Negotiation

You can negotiate the work profile you want, otherwise they will post you based on their requirements and not your qualifications.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

three persons were there two assistant general manager and one HR manager, she asked simple questions regarding what u expect regarding salary ready to shift to mumbai and other two asked very simple statistics related questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they come with fixed salay was no negotiation

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in December 2009.

Interview

Psychometric test, followed by results and then a personal interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

the interview process was started very amiably.
    they eased the candidates and allow them to settle down. rest all ended on happy note.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through college. There was a normal psychometric test. After that GD in which they filtered a lot, make sure you speak valid points. After that there was 1 round of interview in which they grilled me on my resume and asked why I want to be in ICICI and why I chose finance over my core subject.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview lasted for half hour. I was asked several questions on my projects how these were relevant. They asked me about my values, skills and other qualities and how they would help me in my job role. In the end they asked me to point out my negatives and how I would work on them.

Interview Questions

• Your prior experience is irrelevant. Tell us why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

Interview

Campus Hiring Process. The interview process was very smooth and the interviewers were very helpful. They explained the profiles on offer and answered any queries we had. The process was easy with a GD to begin with and followed by a PI round.