ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Jan 27, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Campus interview. Had a 104-question standard ICICI style psychometric test online. The results were not displayed and all candidates were invited to the GD. Post that, there was a PI with one HR personnel and Head of Sales.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had applied through college the candidate has to register to their website which will provide them with unique Id and password this will be helpful if candidate gets selected. The have 3 stages of process the first stage is answering 104 questions they call it as psychometric or OPQ test which basically tests your personality and then the second stage was GD from 77 students they shortlisted 14 students for third stage that is personal interview out of which they selected 4 candidates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Campus Hiring Process. The interview process was very smooth and the interviewers were very helpful. They explained the profiles on offer and answered any queries we had. The process was easy with a GD to begin with and followed by a PI round.

Application

Interview

Interview lasted for half hour. I was asked several questions on my projects how these were relevant. They asked me about my values, skills and other qualities and how they would help me in my job role. In the end they asked me to point out my negatives and how I would work on them.

Interview Questions

• Your prior experience is irrelevant. Tell us why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

1. Campus Shortlist
    2. Psychometric Test
    3. GD
    4. Interview

GD included a Bank Loan case study. No financial terms needed. They were looking for right approach and communication skills. Interview was of average length. Mostly CV base questions and HR questions. They might go in-depth about your resume. So, prepare well.

Interview Questions

• Mostly it was about resume content and HR question but some technical in-depth questions were also asked   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fixed Salary (Campus Selection)

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Applicants were selected on the basis of their profiles.Group Case Discussions was the criteria for further shortlist , Personality test Questionnaire was conducted online for all the shortlisted students . Interview was taken a panel of two or three panelists.

Interview Questions

• Fiscal Policy, Trade Finance , Risk etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Application

Interview

Once you are shortlisted by ICCI Bank in Campus, u'll be required to appear an online Skills and Personality test 2-3 days before the interview date. This test contains set of questions which are interrelated to ensure your answers are consistent and you are serious about the test and the job.
    If you have made it through the tests, you will be intimated on the interview date and a PI will be taken. Various questions regarding banking industry would be asked. Its suggestible to speak as much as possible. Be very specific about the profile you WANT, as they wont tell you which department you will be posted at in campus recruitments, so better tell them your areas of interest. Once selected in PI, you are required to confirm within an hour or so. Once confirmed, you ll sign the acceptance.
    Expect the offer letter by 1 month or so. After confirmation, you'll get your health check up done at prescribed pathlabs.
    Connect with your HR manager and arrange for all the required documents. Meet him on the first day with all the relevant documents. Next day, you can start your working at your posting location.

Interview Questions

• What are the types of risk associated with a Bank?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can negotiate the work profile you want, otherwise they will post you based on their requirements and not your qualifications.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

three persons were there two assistant general manager and one HR manager, she asked simple questions regarding what u expect regarding salary ready to shift to mumbai and other two asked very simple statistics related questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they come with fixed salay was no negotiation