ICICI Bank Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

3.1

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Easy interview. Panel puts you at ease and ask about your previous work profile. Offer letter arrived within a week. However, there is no scope for negotiation. CA candidates are given more priority than MBA grads(even from tier I colleges).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guntur (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Guntur (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Online assessments cum Face to face interview. It is a difficult process. Without preparation candidate may fail. You need to get succeed at all stages. I succeeded in some Online assessments and even in face to face interview. But unable to get required score in one aspect of online. So u have to get success in all stages. It is better to pass through all stages with good attention.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Personality assessment followed by Telephonic and then panel round related to the analytical questions. Questions related to Banking processes and procedures. How you liked Mumbai as a location etc. How others private banks are operating different than government banks. what are your future aspirations etc.

Interview Questions

• Skill based, analytical, personality based and finally HR based questions   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was more technical and based upon the internship project, deatils abou the past, achivements, situational ques. And rest were common HR ques. It was not that tough. Just be confident and do pre study for the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Aptitude test then Interview. Aptitude test had Case analysis. Interview was a panel interview. Interview started with HR questions and then went on to domain specific questions primarily Corporate Finance, Summer Intern Project and Credit Appraisal Process.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Campus hiring was done through a round of GD followed by an interview with a panel.
    GD was a case study on company financials followed by a round of interview focusing on banking concepts and current market affairs. They asked questions related to ratios concepts in banking and view on FX market among other things.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Was basically around your CV. Previous work ex, academic knowledge, why ICICI. Very general questions. No one would grill you on technical aspects of the trade. Interviewers are generally one of the business managers and one HR personnel.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

IT was a campus interview. The process involved wad GD followed by PI round. GD was based on case studies that they have prepared. Just read the case study carefully and say relevent things

Interview Questions

• They asked e about Interest rate and inflation of country, certain case studies, if finace then finance related queries   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

First they shortlisted by GPA wise
    Then we had GD
    Then HR Interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kochi (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

interviewed about the general banking operations and how would judge an NRI Customer on his visit to the bank for account opening, where at present I am a Operations Manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you judge an NRI Customer on his visit to your Branch for account opening (here Cherthala location) ?   1 Answer