ICICI Bank Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

ICICI Bank Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated May 22, 2017

2.6

Branch Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I got contact number from friend. after that all conversation happened through telephone. first they told to forward cv then they said your cv is shortlisted. then they send us link through which we have to complete opq i.e occupation personality profiler

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Call was received by me i think it was a recruiter we discussed the profile and portion of credit and sale etc. Call came from icici bank received a mail about time and date of interview and I went to interview that's all the process is At Mumbai MIDC had a seat there my turn came Ann that's all

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Thane (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I have to gone through apttitude exam...we were 20 candidates in which only 10 got selected after that 2 nd round was HR where they had ask questions on CV after that final round was by manager where they asked domain knowledge..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

APPLICATION Form was floated by the organization in our Campus, thereafter,Initial Screening was done and shortlisted candidates were called for a video conferencing Round in one of the corporate office.
    Post which on the same day i got the confirmation about my Selection.

Interview Questions

• Customer relationship Mangement,Ready to Relocate,Internship Module done during Post graduation.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Hr asked questions based on banking. A few questions on analytics and how it is useful in banking. Questions from coursework listed in the resume (mostly on stats). Other things related to why moving from core and why not stay in mechanical engineering,.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Couple of questions about the role, previous relevant work experience (product management, analytics and couple of technical projects in resume) and basic HR questions like why this role, flexibility of location etc.

Interview Questions

• How will you go about launching a product for paying rents   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

was quite relaxed and good
    had to wait for a long time to get my results
    but the wait was succesful
    i got the profile and departmet of my choice
    location was a bit constraint but good though

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

Interview

First there will be group discussion after short out you will be call for personal interview . And there several question from your personal life. And you will be asked where you want to join.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

1. Campus Shortlist
    2. Psychometric Test
    3. GD
    4. Interview

GD included a Bank Loan case study. No financial terms needed. They were looking for right approach and communication skills. Interview was of average length. Mostly CV base questions and HR questions. They might go in-depth about your resume. So, prepare well.

Interview Questions

• Mostly it was about resume content and HR question but some technical in-depth questions were also asked   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fixed Salary (Campus Selection)

Relationships Manager Interview

Application

Interview

I was places through campus recruitment program of ICICI Bank. First they took psychometric test which was not elimination round, then after short-listing the CV they visited our campus. We were divided into groups for Group Discussion. Selected candidates had to go through an interview.

Interview Questions

• Group discussion on topic related to finance   2 Answers
    • Each and everything mentioned on CV   1 Answer