ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2016

2.5

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Visakhapatnam (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Written
Psychometric
GD
Personal Interview

3 Sections:

Each section comprises of 20 Questions and time given is 20 minutes.

So for 3 sections, and time given is 20 minutes each, total time is 60 minutes.

If selected in written, they will call you for next round.

No worries. If prepared properly, qualifying is easy.

All the best.

Interview Questions

• 1.Verbal Ability(English).
    2.Reasoning(Verbal and Non-Verbal).
    3.Aptitude(Mathematics).
    2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

the interview process is not so difficult. they will just ask about yourself and family where r u from why choose icici bank what your qualification why chosen banking sector and some other general questions ....would you work anywhere in india ..... rarely you can expect questions related to banking sector.....like tell about banks etc. .. ...

Interview Questions

• would you work anywhere in india   1 Answer

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Visakhapatnam (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

1st round is online test,2nd round--group discussion,3rd round-personal interview,if your in they will ask you to take online psychometric test and final selection list will be created based on your performance in the initial round and if your selected your name will be displayed in icici bank career list

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Process is as below
    1. online test
    2. gd
    3. interview
    4. psychosomatic test
    5. Hr round
    6. Documentation

All procedure is depends upon the situation and also if you have strong reference. otherwise rare chances

Probationary Officer Interview

Interview

written test is very easy even the gd and the is not that tough...the most difficult part is replying to the question are u open to relocate

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

2. Group Discussion : On the day of the process, you shall appear for case study based group discussion (GD). (Dates and schedule is mentioned above). GD process is designed to assess applicants on orientation towards group cohesiveness and analytical skills. (Please refer section ‘C’ for the details.)

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to join icici , as your background is B.Tech (CSE) ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Package 4 lakhs and posting in anywhr in india

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

stage 1-written
    stage 2-psychometric(only for icici)
    stage 3-Group discussion
    stage 4-panel Interview

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Coimbatore (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Selection process consists of 3 process, 1.Aptitude test , 2.Group Discussion and 3.Face to Face interview. Screening will be done in each level. Selected candidates will be notified for further steps.

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehra Dun (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Dehra Dun (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

The Selection comprised of three rounds.
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. Group Discussion among 10 people on a common topic
    3. Interview with 3 employees of ICICI Bank
    the form was filled online and after that on a particular day an All India Aptitude Test was conducted. The people who qualified were given a call for a Group Discussion and then an Interview was conducted.
    An online quantitative test was also supposed to be given. Later in that month the people who qualified were notified in the mail and they were supposed to go to bangalore for a months training/ PGDM in banking and finance degree was awarded to them after successful completion of the same.

Interview Questions

• they interviewers asked about my family, strengths and weakness, what is the reason behind joining ICICI Bank.
      The questions asked were all general related to day to day life.
      Answer Question

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bhopal (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

candidates selected in online test were called for GD/PI
    GD was conducted on a group of 8 [half will get disqualified after this round]
    people selected after GD will go through interview phase

The interview panel was very amiable.
    The questions asked were easy like 'my family background', 'why icici' , 'you don't want to continue your studies further?' 'my strengths' 'willing to get posted anywhere in India?'
    'the job would require you to do sales, are you OK with it?' etc.

Interview Questions

• What's the Theory of Adam Smith ?   1 Answer