ICICI Bank Relationship Manager Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

ICICI Bank Relationship Manager Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The interview process was very easy. First we had a group discussion. The group discussion was case based. After the group discussion, a personal interview was conducted for the shortlisted students. The case and the interview were very simple. They just wanted to know how interested you are in sales.

Interview Questions

• Family background, why engineering then mba in marketing and then into financial services   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

They were rather pleased with my non-conventional (humanities) background and interest in market research. After managing to convince them that I can apply my research orientation to an otherwise hectic sales job, they gave me a straight offer. I also managed to convey that I have an edge over other candidates in terms of communication skills (written as well as f2f) and that I have a non-aggressive orientation that I believe is essential to the job of a relationship manager (as opposed to say the distributor haggling in FMCG sales).

Interview Questions

• What made you take up humanities and then an MBA?
      How do you think your research orientation helps in a challenging sales profile?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Call was received by me i think it was a recruiter we discussed the profile and portion of credit and sale etc. Call came from icici bank received a mail about time and date of interview and I went to interview that's all the process is At Mumbai MIDC had a seat there my turn came Ann that's all

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

APPLICATION Form was floated by the organization in our Campus, thereafter,Initial Screening was done and shortlisted candidates were called for a video conferencing Round in one of the corporate office.
    Post which on the same day i got the confirmation about my Selection.

Interview Questions

• Customer relationship Mangement,Ready to Relocate,Internship Module done during Post graduation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

I was places through campus recruitment program of ICICI Bank. First they took psychometric test which was not elimination round, then after short-listing the CV they visited our campus. We were divided into groups for Group Discussion. Selected candidates had to go through an interview.

Interview Questions

• Group discussion on topic related to finance   2 Answers
    • Each and everything mentioned on CV   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

it was a on campus interview where we had a gd pi process. gd was related to case given to us. they are looking for aggressive and good speakers.
    after that pi had topics related to the psychometric test they conducted which was not a elimination round. prepare why icici? why banking? hobbies and all
    also make sure no location constraints are there. it was pan india

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Business head and HR round followed by medical test business head asks for previous experience and regarding product knowledge and market awareness followed by HR regarding salary negotiation and family details and the reason for joining the bank followed by medical tests

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Got an interview call through an employee referral who was a college alumni. As mine ws a lateral interview , it ws mainly related to my area of previous experience. Questions where more direct and related to what I had done in the past and why i wanted to join the Bank.Was conducted by an HR person and the department superior.

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to quit ur current employer   2 Answers

Negotiation

Accepted the offer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

For experienced candidates, its only through face to face interviews with the HR.

Interview Questions

• To justify the job role which you were previously in, your achievements and considerable addition to business.. and how did u do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was professional.. however emphasis on a considerable negotiation comes into picture when you are still in job and searching for a shift.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

I was a part of the campus recruitment of ICICI Bank..We had total of four rounds. First was and aptitude test on paper in our college, then an Online aptitude test at a center, after which we were called to an interview location where we had last two rounds: Group Discussion followed by personal interview. All the round had elimination. You had to clear the previous round to go to next. Interview is pretty easy if you be yourself and honest.