ICICI Direct Senior Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICICI Direct Senior Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2016

2.8

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Direct (Greater Noida (India)).

Interview

Process:, GD-personal interview
    Interview related to finance questions. Simple interview. Not an tough interview. Interview will be taken by BM, CLUSTER Managers.
    Three months they give target, if you do, yo survive with ICICI otherwise exit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What is my?
      What is insurance?
      Another finance terminology....
      Answer Question

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Direct (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First the process started with gd and after taking throught gd it was one to one personel interview ,personal interview will be there to check your desired confidence and there were no wuestions regading the financial instruments and all purely marketing oriented questions, They will surely check your level of confidence, the interview was fairly good i was getting to.perform well and that has an effecting in choosing me

Interview Questions

• Regular marketing related question   1 Answer

Better offer

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Direct (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a Campus placement.1st the organization representative gives a brief idea abt the organization and job profile and what future we can see in this job. after that 1st round is normal interview than aptitude test followed by GD and finally last round of PI with Zonal Head of the organization.

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ICICI Direct (Pune (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

I had applied through a job consultancy, there were three initial rounds and The General HR round and the round with the Zonal manager/reporting manager,and finally u can get an offer if they find u suitable for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO Negotiations.

Senior Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Direct (New Delhi (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

It was group of Three people, One was senior HR Person. We had Two Rounds of Interview Before the Group Discussion. The interviewer asked me about myself , my family , my education, my contacts, my links. he asked me whether you can generate the leads or not i said NO sir because i am new to this place.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready for field work ?   3 Answers

Senior Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Direct (Ahmedabad (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

interview was just to check whether i am comfortable selling insurance or not since i had come from insurance background.

they told me that 90% of ur job would comprise of insurance sales