ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2017

2.9

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

A GD was conducted in my college after which it was followed by a PI which was an intensive one on one interview and right after the PI results were announced after the PI of all the candidates the same day. They also gave an insight of what we were suppose to do and what career prospects do we have in the future

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Initially I received a call from Recruiter , later there was a skype interview with HR of ICICI Lombard.Interview was delayed by one hour as HR was busy in interviewing other candidates.

Interview Questions

• 1).What is Industry size and market share of Lombard were asked   1 Answer

Retail Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

General Insurance based questions were asked as i applied for the intern position. Mainly questions were related to the Indian insurance market and regulatory news. Mainly questions were related to the Indian insurance market and regulatory news.

Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

first they will told about the company compensation, etc. and then they divide group according to the profile offered. in each group around 8-9 members are present. and then first round was group discussion followed by second round that was personal Interview

Interview Questions

• whole interview was based upon resume. so make sure u know every minute details that is written in the resume. then location preference question. how bank earn money. family background questions   Answer Question

Legal Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuttack (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Cuttack (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

the whole process of the interview could be summed up as follows in a chronological order:
    First. written test;
    Second.G.D.;
    Third. Personal Interview;
    Fourth. HR Interview

the interview process was a tedious one, focussing mainly on your resume. one has to have a presence of mind.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Pune (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

It was campus Interview. One round of GD and 1 Personal Interview.
    Interview question were based on Dissertation and summer internship. The questions were straight forward and to the point. All technical questions were asked. the interview lasted for about 20 minutes. The GD was based on a general knowledge topic.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Went to the interview after a call from a recruiter call. The position expected a lot of travelling and direct selling to end customer. A sound knowledge of localities in the current city was also required. I was not ready for the post at the time I went for the interview.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

First the HR round.. Basic question about the previous employment, salary structure, reasons to leave the previous companies, strength and weaknesses, interest in which kind of profile. Lasted for around 20 min. Then technical round by Senior management. It was more about projects done in previous companies. How much is your knowledge about insurance sector. Why want to choose ICICI lombard. Whats your expectation from the new role.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge about the insurance sector. How much do you know about Agriculture insurance   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited in August 2014.

Interview

They two interviews first interview is HR in this basic personal question where asked such as when you can join etc. and give the pay structure which is horible, just 2.4 LPA for an software engineer.
    Next round is Technical round, in this the only point of discussion was why didn't you get job from campus. Over all experience was worst no one expect such a low pay package from ICICI group

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited.

Interview

There will be 2 rounds of interview - HR and Sales. A person from any industry may try for it, good education helps, if fresher. Also, salary is more or less same for a particular and doesn't vary much

Interview Questions

• interviews are not much about technical knowledge, it;s more of interpersonal skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

They had already defined the maximum salary so there was no option of negotiation