ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Associate Financial Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Financial Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

It was very nice,easy and positive environment.The interviewer was very positive and supportive.they explained me whole process of how company was working and how i have to work if get selected,process of sales,marketing and management etc. it was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Associate Financial Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.

Interview

hr interview was there then interview wid the sales

Associate Financial Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solapur (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (Solapur (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

For me it was a welcome call because i was associated with organisation in past. But the interview process is made very easy to ensure the interviewer/reporting manager can en-cash the benefit of interview by showing it as Employee referral. Per candidate who sustains till his confirmation ie; 6 months since joining, make a profit of 10,000/- rupees to the Referral manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your family background.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation's are entertained..