ICICI Securities Senior Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICICI Securities Senior Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 26, 2016

3.2

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview started with gd, and the topic was about black..post gd it was a technical interview which varied from person to person.
Over personal interview went up to 20Mins with all basic hr related questions.

Interview Questions

• Why sales, give me some reasons to choose u than others.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Securities

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities in December 2016.

Interview

gd pi was delayed 3 hrs bcz hr tantrums ,,, after seating for 3 hrs finally ppt started,,,after gd then power gd then pi,,, gd was joke as they chose ppl who didn't even spoke even 1 word,,,just bcz location was near their home,,,after that u have to clear 2 financial test of irda etc then only ur offer letter stand stilll,,,, basic pay was 8750rs a month lol excluding incentives ,,,no saturday holiday ,,,,AVOID IT

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Vijayawada (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

first pre placement talk, and then group dicussion and flollowed by the personal interview. it was a good experience of mine as it was a 1st interview of mine. even though i didnt selected for the job

Interview Questions

• case study analysis in GD.   1 Answer

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

i applied through my collage. so they came to collage campus and entire process took 1 day as there's other collage student also present. first they took GD. In GD they gave us case study to discuss. same for all group.

Interview Questions

• they normally asked about sip and education background.   Answer Question

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Bhubaneswar (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through my college placement. there was a 2 round for selection 1st was the group discussion 2nd was the personal interview. in group discussion we got the case study where we have to anlyse and tell the recommendation in it. and in Interview basically they were focusing on SIP projects and personal life and family background and they were analysing whether candidate is flexible to work or not.

Interview Questions

• About family and past life how did I have done in my past days and what are the challenges I have faced   1 Answer

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

Interview

I applied through my college placement. there were 3 round
    1. screening
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Personal Interview (Technical + HR)

It was average process screening round anybody can clear easily if you have good comminication. the in GD they will give case study that we have to discuss and tell our opinion. and in Personal Interview they will ask about your personal and how you have came across difrent situation and about your projects done.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      how was your experience of internship project
      about family background
      and IQ related questions
      basically they will test your presence of mind
      Answer Question

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Securities.

Interview

Group discussion followed by 2 rounds of interview. First round was conducted by Regional hr. It was just for screening purpose. they try to see whether you are really interested in the sales role or not. second round was very stressful. they try to break your confidence. but stay calm and be confident.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself?
      Sell an insurance policy?
      What do you know about Mutual funds?
      Why did you choose sales as your career?
      Answer Question

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Visakhapatnam (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Group discussion about impact of inflation and then personal interview. It was through campus selection. There were two groups for GD process. After that they shortlisted some people from each group. Then shortlisted people attended personal interview. Mine was a high pressure interview. They tested my ability to handle rejection and also asked me to sell a water bottle as it is typically a sales profile. Finally I got selected. Results were announced the same day.

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

a brief presentation about the company , followed by a GD round in which we were given 2 minutes to talk about the topic given , the topic was about the roads of bangalore , half of the candidates cleared this round and it was followed by an HR round . continues questions were fired , it was more like a stress interview. the last round was the technical round in which basic questions of finance and stock market were asked.

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

interview process is of resume shortlist,group discussion,HR interview,regional manager interview.questions at the time of interview were based on technical and behavioral.company is about securities market so most of the questions were related to equities,derivatives..money markets.

Interview Questions

• how will you sell pen for a person who is not interested in buying it   1 Answer