ICMA-RC Interview Questions

Updated Nov 12, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICMA-RC

ICMA-RC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICMA-RC

Interview

Very smooth. The company culture is very accommodating of all the new hires. Employee retention is above 10 years which speaks for it self. Initial phone round with HR was followed by second round with the Audit Department manager and third round with Director of Audit as well as VP of Audit Department.

Interview Questions
  • General knowledge about ITGC and their application. Communication skills with stakeholders
    Answer Question
  • Any previous work or academic experience relating to IT Auditing.

ICMA-RC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICMA-RC in Jul 2020

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews: one with the Hiring Manager, and another with the team heads. Both interviews asked situational questions like what would I do if this happened versus that happened.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICMA-RC

Application

I interviewed at ICMA-RC

Interview

The contacted me initially for a phone interview and then I did two rounds in their offices. Process was very long and their HR department was not good at following up or communicating their final decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICMA-RC (Washington, DC) in Feb 2017

Interview

I was submitted through a staffing firm who has a contract with ICMA-RC. The interview process consisted of multiple phone screens and face to face interviews. They were very thorough in their process.

Interview Questions
  • A lot of questions around Agile Development and management style of teams.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICMA-RC (Washington, DC) in May 2016

Interview

It was a phone interview. It is said several rounds, but i just attend the first one. the HR gave me a phone call and it lasted about 20 minutes. Later i received a rejection letter. The HR was very nice, but I knew there are a large chunk of employees

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICMA-RC (Washington, DC) in Oct 2015

Interview

The interview process was very professional. I was super nervous but the two individuals that interviewed me made me feel better about the work environment. It wasn't an easy interview but it definitely was doable and I was able to secure my first full-time job.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about which economics person in history I liked the most.

ICMA-RC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICMA-RC

Interview

As an internal candidate I feel the interview process had a great flow from communicating with the HR recruiter to the hiring manager/division head. There was a hurdle in that the manager was promoted so a new manager would also need to be hired. This situation could possibly delay the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you different to other applicants? What do you bring to the team?
1 person found this interview helpful

ICMA-RC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICMA-RC

Interview

I went through phone interview and on-site interview. The phone interview was with HR and the on-site interview was with supervisor and group members. Interviewers are all very nice and professional.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICMA-RC (Washington, DC) in Oct 2014

Interview

Recruiter calls, does not know about IT or the position...wants to read it verbatim to me. Good thing I am using my time in the car on blu-tooth. Interviewer calls and calls late. This will become a pattern. Have 2 in person interviews and for each one, the interviewer from the IT department was over 30 minutes late. It you like being kept on ice without even the offer of coffee, than this will be the place for you.

Interview Questions
  • Not unexpected or difficult... simply "tell me about yourself and why you want to work here".
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICMA-RC (Washington, DC) in Oct 2014

Interview

Great Firm in a growing industry but the interview process is disorganized and multi layered with Human Resources in conflict with the individual departments. Avoid Client services division positions.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work open 8:30am to close 9pm Monday thru Friday for the 1st two years?
  • Can the same Jobs/ position titles be paid more than Client Services Department for less workload?
  • How would define "market competitive pay" & Why does it include "Total Rewards" which is 8 components instead of just base salary?
  • How should "Internal Equity" & market imbalances Vs " External Equity" handled at TPA type Financial Firm?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews