ICON CRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 3, 2017

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICON (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with a recruiter, then I had a face-to-face interview with the CRA Manager that I would be reporting to and then I had a discussion with an employee who would be a peer should I be selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work for ICON   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICON

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICON in November 2014.

Interview

Submitted application online. Received call from recruiter following week who asked a few questions regarding CV and mentioned expectations. Webcam interview with 3 CRA managers following week. Very straight forward interview with behavioral/situational questions/scenarios.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

Very difficult to gain an interview with this company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICON (Raleigh, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

I interviewed remotely with two managers and a HR person. They were very pleasant and asked the usual questions; why I'm looking for a job, why ICON, short-term plan, and long-term plan. They showed a lot of interest and I was surprised when I didn't get an offer. I was informed they choose another candidate.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a site has an emergency and has to limit your time on site to two hours instead of 6 hours?   Answer Question

CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICON (Mexico City (Mexico)) in October 2012.

Interview

It was good. First with HR then with the managers and office director. I was asked to provide a background of my last experience and an orally quiz was done where hypotetic situations were discussed in order to go througg the solutions. In general I feel confortable during the interview as I could share my knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What will you diferent in this job?   1 Answer

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ICON in January 2012.

Interview

First interview was by recrutier. The line manager interviewed for an hour, then the director for 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• What would you do, when you arive at the site and you were told that they need to go due to an emergency?   Answer Question

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICON in September 2011.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter who did a preliminary screening interview. She was very friendly and set an open tone to the process. A couple of days later she contacted me to schedule a remote/teleconference interview with 2 Project Managers. This was supposed to take place via video chat but we had technical difficulties the day of the interview and ended up just having a teleconference.

Both interviewers were very friendly and profressional but open to answering questions honestly. Good example of individuals having worked their way up through the company, demonstrating professional growth potential. They informed me I would hear from someone within a week.

After a week, and with another job opportunity available, I followed up with the recruiter and she provided an offer same day, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Please provide an example of an experience where you had to overcome challenges with a site.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Benefits for this company are the best I've ever had, and my offer was quite generous. Consequently I did not negotiate a thing because I feel as though I got offered a very good deal!