ICON Health & Fitness Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ICON Health & Fitness

1 Interview Review

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICON Health & Fitness (Logan, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and two weeks later was contacted by their HR manager for my first interview. I came in and met the project manager, the interview was short and fairly basic. The HR manager emailed later that week to set up a second interview. I met with the marketing director for my second interview and was surprised at how disorganized the interview was. I was contacted for a third interview with the Creative Director which was not a good experience. It was very much an interrogation, he used the phrase "hang you" and was very unprofessional. At the end of the interview I asked when they would be making their decision and they told me that I would be notified later that afternoon.
I was never emailed, no one called, nothing. Two days later I emailed the HR manager to check the status, I received no reply.
I felt very disrespected by the way they handled their interviews, the questions that were asked, and the interrogation attitude.

Interview Questions

• What is something that would cause you to quit six months into this position?   1 Answer
  • What is your biggest gripe when working with designers?   1 Answer