ICON Health & Fitness Motor Controls Engineer Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICON Health & Fitness Motor Controls Engineer Position Interview Questions

Motor Controls Engineer Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICON Health & Fitness (Logan, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied on a Saturday and was contacted via email on Monday to setup a Skype interview for the following week. I was interviewed by 3 engineers who were dressed casually. They asked me to talk about my Senior Design Project and I very foolishly decided to send them a document which contained the entire design process that went into building my project. The rest of the interview went fine. They mentioned that we would set up a second Skype interview for the following week. That week came and went without them contacting me. I then started worrying about them possibly stealing my project. The reason I worry is because they have not responded to any emails/phone calls/messages that I send. I would understand if I didn't get the job. At this point, all I care about is my project. Learn from my experience and do not give them anything that they could steal.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a closed-loop block diagram for a motor system   Answer Question