ICON Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICON Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICON (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy. Screening phone interview then skype interview with 2 managers. Very simple and very easy process.Situational and behavioral questions. Fairly easy if you are experienced. Make sure to negotiate salary because they will try to low ball you. The company seems like a very good company but I was offered a better salary and benefits elsewhere so I declined.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICON

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ICON (San Diego, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone screening by human resources. Next was a Skype interview with one clinical managers. Normal CRA questions regarding experience. Manager seemed experienced and interested. Impression was that company fostered an open culture.

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICON.

Interview

People were all very nice, but HR is a bit disorganized. Originally I was offered a different position than I even applied for. HR rep stated this was due to a clerical error. When my offer did come through it was low, even less than I am currently making. I also didn't like the fact that the interview was over a webcam- technical issues were time wasting.

Interview Questions

• I didn't expect a pop quiz, but there were several questions asking what is in a Regulatory Binder, on a 1572, etc. Not difficult, but unexpected nonetheless.   Answer Question

Salary was low. I would entertain a counter offer.

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICON in September 2011.

Interview

All three interviewers were kind, professional, and asked reasonable questions pertinent to the position.
    I was informed that someone would contact me in a few days. Well, that never happened. I had to contact ICON after 7 business days from the last interview to be advised that they chose another candidate.
    That just sucks. Why do CRO's feel so entitled to be disrespectful.

Interview Questions

• If you had ten minutes to transfer your site to another CRA what would you do?   Answer Question