ICONMA Interview Questions in Richmond, VA | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at ICONMA (Richmond, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Candidate applies for the position advertised online and submits resume. The recruiter assigned for that position reviews the resume, contacts the candidate, and decides if to submit the resume to the hiring manager. If hiring manager confirms to proceed to next step the recruiter works with the hiring manager and the candidate to determine the mutually convenient time and sets up the interview. The interview is telephonic and last for about 30-45 mins. There might be follow up interviews with other team members if the hiring manager decides to move further.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience relate the position requirements?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICONMA (Richmond, VA) in October 2010.

Interview

I interviewed for my first position as a Project Coordinator in 2010 with the recruiter over the phone. He was very pleasant and forthcoming. He moved quickly by submitting me to the position and forwarding all required documents so that we were prepared if I were hired. I interviewed with one person over the phone at the actual company and then I was hired.

Interview Questions

• There have been no really difficult questions for my roles since they have not been quite that difficult. They do ask behavioral questions so it requires you to really think back through your work history for specific instances of a situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I was so new to the way contracting works, I quoted my last salary and was given that. A year later I requested a raise and they gave it to me. I don't know if this is customary or not but at least I tried.
    I would suggest that you research the role prior to throwing out a number. While I agree that all should be paid based on experience, it also depends on the rate for the actual position. We need to have a range to go with so I suggest starting with a high number and working from there. They will usually tell you the highest rate they can pay for that position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICONMA (Richmond, VA) in June 2009.

Interview

They were very technical and asked for Business Analysis documents and processes and also requested samples of my work

Interview Questions

• Have you written a requirements management plan?   1 Answer
    • what is treaceability and why is it important   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate hard