IDA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IDA Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

Software Engineer @ GDS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Interview was a single interview with a Director and a few other senior engineers. Everyone was dressed down and startup-y so that's great!

Looks like a really fun place to work at

Interview Questions

• Mostly cultural questions like whether I keep up with news etc. No real technical questions other than asking about some upcoming technology and whether I demostrate some form of understanding   1 Answer

Better offer from another place.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for the role via the company website. Few days later, the HR called for a phone interview and then invited me for a panel interview. The panel interview was with CIOs of 2 Agencies and the HR manager. After that (I think just 1 day later) I was informed IDA would like to proceed and I was called by a Head of IT of one of the agencies for a phone conversation (informal chit chat), once that is done I just had to wait for G50 clearance and medical checkup.

Interview Questions

• General questions on Project Management and reasons for joining   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy interview with relatively simple questions asking on your interest with regards to internship, what you hope to gain out of the internship and what you know about the organization

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by interview with direct supervisor. The phone interview was general while the interview with supervisor lasted for 30 minutes. I think it differs from the person to person in terms of interviewing style. For my supervisor, he asked me a lot of questions related to the sector that he managed: relevant skills, knowledge, passion. It is good to ask the interviewer questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are about your knowledge of information technology and telecommunication. Better to keep yourself updated of the latest trend that is making the news. Some other personal questions regarding your leadership skills as well.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in HarbourFront (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IDA (HarbourFront (Singapore)).

Interview

That was back in 2007. Interview conducted by a panel of hiring manager, the boss of hiring manager and HR. They will ask the standard questions you can find in the Internet. 1 round of interview should suffice for a manager role. Once you are accepted with a job offer, the salary tend to be non-negotiable and HR almost always have a back-up candidate in the event the first candidate reject the salary package.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join IDA. What are your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

HR was friendly. Took a one and half hour for a technical test which test on IQ question, data structure, matrix. After technical test, had an group interview of 4 interviewers including the HR . The whole interview process was kind of semi informal as the interview was held in an open cushion area.

Interview Questions

• How did I perform and configure my unit testing in Jenkins?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview simple and straight forward. Just ask if you are able to handle the task. Just be frank and check if your skill is align to their needs. To be honest, there is nothing much preparation needed. Just need to know the role and responsibilty that you are applying for and prepare on how you may manage the role.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDA.

Interview

There was a technical test to undertake that involved android development, PHP and SQL. The interview was with 2 people - the Project Manager and a HR personnel. The interview process was fairly standard. They were detailed in explaining what the position is about and what they were looking for.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2015.

Interview

Casual. With the employing Assistant Director. 1 round interview. Fast job offer, less than 1 month from point of application. If you are shortlisted, the online portal will put your status as shortlisted. Otherwise, rejection is also within next 2 days.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

HR and two hiring managers will interview.
    Fill out a list of question at home and send to the HR before your interview
    2nd interview is by phone and HR will talk to you on the package

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experiences.
      The most challenging project you did
      They will then start to question you on your experiences and projects   Answer Question