IDA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IDA Interview Questions

Interviews at IDA

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

You will go through a telephone interview with a senior HR manager. After the manager have confirmed that you are the right person for the job, he/she will allocate an interview for you with the hiring manager. The face to face interview is crucial. Try to arrive 15minutes earlier as the security will take some time to change your pass. Then proceed up to the main reception at level 10 to wait for your hiring manager. Dress business casual (shirts + pants). Ties are optional but will add to a better first impression. Do remember that your hiring manager will most likely be your direct reporting officer so it is good that you give him/her a good impression early on. Talk to the hiring manager without being too "professional". Instead, keep it frank and discuss how you are suitable for the position and why you choose this job over the private industry. Keep the reasons as realistic as possible and avoid using "model interview answers". As you are applying for a rather technical job, you will be required to do a programming test on the spot, no internet and googling. So go read up on your best language and do some basic algorithm questions (sorting / search / FIFO/ LIFO / data structures) to polish your programming skills.

Interview Questions

• Write a java program based on the following use case ___________.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing can be negotiated. The salary follow government guidelines.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

HR was friendly. Took a one and half hour for a technical test which test on IQ question, data structure, matrix. After technical test, had an group interview of 4 interviewers including the HR . The whole interview process was kind of semi informal as the interview was held in an open cushion area.

Interview Questions

• How did I perform and configure my unit testing in Jenkins?   Answer Question

Strategic Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The process started with a phone interview. Then if you clear phone then go to in person interview. How to approach Market Research, more question on resume. Tell me a time scenarios was all there. Preparing for these stories beforehand, helped me a lot.

Interview Questions

• How to approach Market Research, more question on resume. Tell me a time scenarios was all there. Preparing for these stories beforehand, helped me a lot   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy interview with relatively simple questions asking on your interest with regards to internship, what you hope to gain out of the internship and what you know about the organization

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview simple and straight forward. Just ask if you are able to handle the task. Just be frank and check if your skill is align to their needs. To be honest, there is nothing much preparation needed. Just need to know the role and responsibilty that you are applying for and prepare on how you may manage the role.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IDA in March 2014.

Interview

just invited over by the HR for interview. Behavioural Question, CV based questions
    They will begin with the interviewer describing the job and the organisation to you, before asking you to talk about yourself. This type has the advantage of allowing you time to settle down and get a feel for the personality of the interviewer(s). The disadvantage lies in the possibility of new information emerging on which you might be expected to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; Why IDA; Why should I hire you; CV based   1 Answer

IT Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

Informal interview questions asked about your experience and qualifications. They will explain to you what your job scope is about. Basically just tell them your experience. All they want to know is how competent are you.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to join IDA   1 Answer

Am Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2012.

Interview

Intial communication was with HR . Later there a a group interview anda presentation

Interview Questions

• Unexpected Qiestion : Will there be a conflict of interest in doing this job   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not very open for negotiation

Interview

1st round usually at their HQ and 2nd round will be at the selected agency for interview. Once selected, it will take a few more weeks to go through your clearance before being offered.

Interview Questions

• I dun think they did asked any difficult question. Is really more on conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

1st interview: take a written test of 1 hr. Then meet up with 1 HR and 2 technical staff. Then they would ask on your technical expertise. They did show me around the company environment. There are 5 floors and the people sat in the long benches of cubicles.