IDA Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IDA Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at IDA

4.0

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

You will go through a telephone interview with a senior HR manager. After the manager have confirmed that you are the right person for the job, he/she will allocate an interview for you with the hiring manager. The face to face interview is crucial. Try to arrive 15minutes earlier as the security will take some time to change your pass. Then proceed up to the main reception at level 10 to wait for your hiring manager. Dress business casual (shirts + pants). Ties are optional but will add to a better first impression. Do remember that your hiring manager will most likely be your direct reporting officer so it is good that you give him/her a good impression early on. Talk to the hiring manager without being too "professional". Instead, keep it frank and discuss how you are suitable for the position and why you choose this job over the private industry. Keep the reasons as realistic as possible and avoid using "model interview answers". As you are applying for a rather technical job, you will be required to do a programming test on the spot, no internet and googling. So go read up on your best language and do some basic algorithm questions (sorting / search / FIFO/ LIFO / data structures) to polish your programming skills.

Interview Questions

• Write a java program based on the following use case ___________.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing can be negotiated. The salary follow government guidelines.

Other Interview Reviews for IDA

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDA (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

HR was friendly. Took a one and half hour for a technical test which test on IQ question, data structure, matrix. After technical test, had an group interview of 4 interviewers including the HR . The whole interview process was kind of semi informal as the interview was held in an open cushion area.

Interview Questions

• How did I perform and configure my unit testing in Jenkins?   Answer Question