IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.9

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IDBI Bank.

Interview

I was selected through campus recruitment it consisted of group discussion and personal interview after their initial screening of candidates. There were 3 upper management executives in the interview panel. Group discussion consisted of 20-25 minutes and so was personal interview. Interview Difficulty was average. In the interview lots of Financial and banking sector related questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IDBI Bank

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at IDBI Bank (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

simple face to face interview with basic questions of banking and hr related. know the type of accounts and some balance sheet funda. be well dressed and say yes to whatever they say. dont say no to anything. be well informed about the current affairs and be aware of the financial terms.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IDBI Bank.

Interview

There was only one Round of Interview.. They were asking questions from profile and based on summer internship. There were three panelists. The interview was not very difficult. Asked generalist HR questions also. The interview lasted for about thirty five minutes.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDBI Bank.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment process and everything was over in one month. But getting the offer letter took over a period of 3 months. Shows their lethargic approach towards fresh employees

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

GD followed by interview. Panel had two from idbi and one external member. it was campus interview. Very basic questions on banking were also asked. The hypothesis was to test the general intelligence of candidate. It was not expected that candidate mus know banking.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDBI Bank (Ranchi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Tough long short interview .there were 5 panelist 4 male and 1 female...interview started by question..tell me abot yourself..i had banking exp. So they asked me all banking related questions.they also asked me from graduation b.com

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

GD and persona linterview
    Round 1- Group Discussion- this is an elimination round
    Round 2-They just check your communication and your confidence. Ask few Qns on Finance/ Marketing based on your background. Easier to crack for those who can answer basic Qns and if you show enthusiasm in Sales and show flexibility in job location.

Application

Interview

It was a campus interview.
    Round 1- Group Discussion- this is an elimination round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is fixed

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDBI Bank (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was through IBPS PO- 3, i took the exam in Oct 2014 and was selected in the merit list and there was my interview in Kanpur after that i was selected in this Organisation.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tirupati (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at IDBI Bank (Tirupati (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was little sceptical that the interviews happen based on random questions which are non sensical,but the interview process was very chilled out.I was recruited through IBPS,there were 3 inteviewers,ne who asked the questions based on the overall personality,the other looking into my CV and appreciating my acads in between,and the last one trying to ask questions related to gk stuff which i felt little tough in answering them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself,basic banking related questions,gk questions and some non sensical stuff.   1 Answer