IDBI Bank Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IDBI Bank Executive Interview Questions

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at IDBI Bank (Ahmedabad (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Objective type written exam of reasoning, quants, english, GK at india level. after passing it panel interview by 4 top level management persons.

Interview Questions

• Difference between vision and mission, what is difference between goal and objective?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IDBI Bank

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at IDBI Bank (Kolkata (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

I started by applying for the post online. Then gave the IQ test on 15th December 2009. I received my call letter for the interview around April 14th giving me about a week before the interview which was to take place in the head office of IDBI Bank in the city. The interview was taken by a panel of three people including a very high ranking officer in the organisation. The interview went well with them asking me about four or five questions. I got my offer letter around June 2010

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at IDBI Bank (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Its through written examination at all India level. Interview after shortlisting.

Interview Questions

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IDBI Bank (Lucknow (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

Written exam & then Interview to selection