IDC (International Data Corporation) Interview Questions in Framingham, MA | Glassdoor

IDC (International Data Corporation) Interview Questions in Framingham, MA

Updated Jul 28, 2017

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Framingham, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, interview with hiring manager, panel interview with team. Things moved a little slowly, but I had time. Made sure it was a good fit on both sides.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Framingham, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Long. I met with about five different people. All ranging from supervisors to managers to HR personnel. Some were nice, others were extremely condescending. Not necessary in an interview. At the end of the interview I met with the HR employee again who told me I'd receive a call the following week letting me know if I received the job because one more candidate needed to interview.

I did not hear anything so I emailed a second follow up. They let me know they were still interested in my candidacy. I never heard back.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Framingham, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I reached out to them with a family friend. Spoke on phone a couple of times. Had to send them a couple of writing pieces. Eventually came in for an interview. Not a difficult process. Spoke with one manager and one person in HR. Everyone was very friendly. I should mention my prior education put me in a great position to get the spot.

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Framingham, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

Prompt response from HR for initial phone screen. Followed by a short exercise for writing sample. Followed by Phone screens (2 of them) - followed by in person meeting (4 of them)

Interview Questions

• surprisingly - the "very" first Q was - the salary range will be in this "---" figure. If acceptable, then lets talk. If not lets end oconversation.   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. than a phone interview with the hiring manager. later on i was given a presentation and an excel test. The feedback was positive but they were looking for someone with greater quantitative skills.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Framingham, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

Everything was pretty straightforward. The HR person set up the phone interviews with the hiring manager. IDC offers a good working environment where people can work from home when needed. They also offer good benefits and has a good work culture.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Framingham, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

IDC took a seemingly unnecessary long time to complete the interview process and make a final decision. However, the people throughout were professional and friendly. It seemed like they wanted me to succeed. It was not at all confrontational. At various stages, I met people of varying levels of seniority and delivered a presentation on a research topic.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at IDC?   1 Answer