IDC (International Data Corporation) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 3, 2017

2.7

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Framingham, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, interview with hiring manager, panel interview with team. Things moved a little slowly, but I had time. Made sure it was a good fit on both sides.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was not to overwhelming, they got to the point. I met with about 4-5 people, from senior management to colleagues in my position. I would recommend to anybody interested in a technology company.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Framingham, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Long. I met with about five different people. All ranging from supervisors to managers to HR personnel. Some were nice, others were extremely condescending. Not necessary in an interview. At the end of the interview I met with the HR employee again who told me I'd receive a call the following week letting me know if I received the job because one more candidate needed to interview.

I did not hear anything so I emailed a second follow up. They let me know they were still interested in my candidacy. I never heard back.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

After the initial 30minites phone screening interview, I was asked to submit writing sample. After a week, I was invited to have the in person interview. I met with 3people HR, VP, Marketing director and did about 30mins interview. It was fast and comfortable environment.

Field Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

phone interview where I was asked some pretty complex questions that made me have to think about my answers carefully before replying. It was very formal, not at all conversational. I had to repeat myself a lot as they would ask me the exact questions I felt I had just addressed. It was a woman interviewing me. She was very professional. I was nervous, but I feel it went fine. They don't give you any feedback on the phone as to how you are doing.

Interview Questions

• What challenges have you faced and how did you overcome them?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (San Mateo, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, followed by in person interview with VP of sales along with 3 senior account executives. Mostly general background questions, explained the responsibilities of the role and that they had brought on interns with no experience before and they outperformed expectations. Wanted to make sure you had experience with database management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation, quick enticing offer.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation).

Interview

Standard process as interview with recruiter, HR, hiring manager and BU heads. Process took over 3 months; hiring manager meeting was face to face others over the phone.
    Interview questions were standard with focus in experience and sales role activities

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict with a client and how you managed it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Framingham, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I reached out to them with a family friend. Spoke on phone a couple of times. Had to send them a couple of writing pieces. Eventually came in for an interview. Not a difficult process. Spoke with one manager and one person in HR. Everyone was very friendly. I should mention my prior education put me in a great position to get the spot.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, then phone call with the direct position manager, then on-site was 4 individual interviews and a half hour presentation and research paper. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming and the interview was more of a conversation. Overall a really good experience, and if you enjoy presenting and public speaking, it's not bad at all.

Interview Questions

• If you only had $1 to spend in your budget, would you spend it on flexibility or precision?   Answer Question

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation).

Interview

Multiple Interviews and long drawn out process. Took 2 months after start of the process

Interview Questions

• Why IDC -- Internally folks do not believe talented people can opt to join IDC   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Market was tough.