IDC (International Data Corporation) Senior Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, then phone call with the direct position manager, then on-site was 4 individual interviews and a half hour presentation and research paper. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming and the interview was more of a conversation. Overall a really good experience, and if you enjoy presenting and public speaking, it's not bad at all.

Interview Questions

• If you only had $1 to spend in your budget, would you spend it on flexibility or precision?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IDC (International Data Corporation)

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Framingham, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

IDC took a seemingly unnecessary long time to complete the interview process and make a final decision. However, the people throughout were professional and friendly. It seemed like they wanted me to succeed. It was not at all confrontational. At various stages, I met people of varying levels of seniority and delivered a presentation on a research topic.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at IDC?   1 Answer

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Interview

I went though three stages of interview. It started with a telephonic Interview. First, you will be asked the normal interview questions. This is not difficult. Second, you will undergo technical test in excel. You must know how to create or plot data using the excel pivot table. This was followed by another Interview process. This is to test your knowledge of market research.

Interview Questions

• Where can you get information on the number of tablets sold in the country?   Answer Question

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process started by a phone interview with the line manager over the phone as he was based in south africa,then the HR started by sending me a skill test, and a personality test, after the first phase, I was interviewed bt the director.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IDC (International Data Corporation) (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2011.

Interview

Telephonic Screening, followed by a face to face interview, IDC also checks writing and presentation skills and in some cases excel knowledge. There is no cast in stone Interview process and many times its difficult to predict what is coming your way.

Interview Questions

• How to estimates a number of phones being sold in a location   1 Answer

Negotiation

Difficult with too many emails floating around, but I got what I wanted.