IDEA Cellular Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IDEA Cellular Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2017

3.1

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (New Delhi (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Some rounds of interviews and a written test was conducted, in the last a Hr round. initially there was a skype round by the hr and the one to one with the ASM,the ZBM before that a written test was conducted.at the last a HR round

Interview Questions

• about how you will convience a customer to buy the product   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated one time and they agreed to it.

Other Interview Reviews for IDEA Cellular

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

1st Technical Telephonic Interview taken by Transport Head
    2nd Technical Video Conferencing taken by Transport Head & HR
    3rd HR Video Conferencing taken by Transport Head & HR
    4th HUB Functional Head Technical/reasoning Video Conferencing
    5th HR Salary Negotiation

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Noida (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Normal sales talk, current work description, salary discussion, they wanted data from my current company if i had to get selected, found it highly unethical and illogical.
    They usually were questioning on the promotional activities that were conducted, channel information, and reference if we had any

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cochi (Angola)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Cochi (Angola)) in July 2014.

Interview

I had 3 sessions of interview questions. Starting with HR, technical session , finance head and group circle head. they have asked personality related questions, past working experience and industry knowledge

Interview Questions

• Telecom industry standards
      IFRS applicable in telecom
      1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

OK, not much professional like MNC. They first called and than called to their place and had interview with concern department head 1:1. After that they told they will inform. No other written test etc. quite simple process.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Mysore (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

GD and a Technical round, both were elimination rounds. Process was fast and smooth, result also were announced same day. Panel included two HR managers, Sales Head and our Alumni. Company presentation was very transparent which almost covered JD and other details.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Visakhapatnam (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

written test ,Group discussion and personal interview they ask about few techincal questions and few job related question even though if we answer or not it doesnt matter they see only how much confident ur in the process and how others can influence u in ur life and how motivated u will be and ur delegation works. overall it was good.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Pune (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment drive. There was a aptitude exam and then a psychometric test. Candidates who cleared were called to Mumbai corporate office for the the selection process. First round was a group discussion, post which a interview round with a panel and the last round was HR round.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Idea Cellular   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Campus hiring includes an aptitude test, followed by a group discussion and personal interviews with SMEs and senior management teams. The personal interview also is a review of what particular specialization you bring to the table, and the interviewers look for something that is not already there in the organization. Questions may get technical depending on which function is it that you are being interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• Details of a paper that was written by me, right down to certain pointers in the paper. Live examples were also to be given.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Mumbai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

my interview began with technical round which was taken by a manager. It was based on previous experience. Then interview was taken by finance vertical head. technical difficulty level was higher this time. questions were from Accounting standard. then another round by Finance VP more focused on fundamentals and basics. then another two rounds by HR. there questions were non technical based on general family back ground.