IDEA Cellular GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IDEA Cellular GET Interview Questions

Interviews at IDEA Cellular

3.4

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Vijayawada (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

first shortlisted based on percentages . next round is written booth technical non technical and current affairs. next round is group discussion .next is tr/hr round . next round is with technical experts .last round is with regional head.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

good company

Other Interview Reviews for IDEA Cellular

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Writien test, then group discussion, technical round, HR round and lastly interview with Circle head. For technical interview revise properly your concept. Be patientas the interview will be very long. Dress properly as apperance should be good.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

2 telephonic interviews with HR and then the IN head. In depth technical questions

Interview Questions

• Frequency on transmission that they use by the Head of networks   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

General aptitude, Logical reasoning and English. Technical questions from Digital communication,Analog communication, Antenna, Digital Electronics, Cellular technology. Group discussion : The topic was ?Digital India: An opportunity for telecom industry to tap?.

Interview Questions

• Questions in communication subject. what is interference. different types of interference   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

i applied through my college. Technical test was conducted online which was in December 2015. Then in January , Interview process took one day in which GD was followed by technical and HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Basics of Electronics and communications, questions on antenna gain measurement, behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked about the location of the post. Actually i was ready to work anywhere inside the territory of India.

GET Interview

Interview

There was a written test which covered communications, micro wave engineering, networks and aptitude,.. After shortlisting from written test, there was a group discussion and personal interview. Interview was not very hard, Interviewers are very friendly . we need to prepare about GSM, 2g , 3g technology basics. Different frequency allocations , modulation techniques. They also asked from the resume and projects

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silchar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Silchar (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was in 3 phases. Apti, gd and pi. Apti was of technical den gd consisted of current topics and pi was pure technical and a few hr questions.the members were very friendly and always gave ample hints to ans a question when i wasnt able to. Basics of ece should be known, dey ask basic of every subject from btech.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Faridabad, Haryana (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for it through campus.The process consisted of one aptitude and 3 interview rounds.Overall the process was good.They gave the results and spot offer letter on the same day.